Mini Mecha Hangar

I built this last night, amd added a few details today. Nothing really special, and there’s nothing to see from the back, as it’s just a gray wall.

C&C welcome, and Enjoy!

57 Likes

It’s quite interesting,especially in it’s scale! Though,one question? Is the black mech supposed to resemble a Metal Gear?

1 Like

no. I don’t even know what a Metal Gear is.

They look a little something like this,there’s different models.Aside from the asymmetry,there’s some similarities.Your model is still amazing!

3 Likes

that’s Metal Gear Rex.

anyways, this is dank.

3 Likes

@Sammythekat
@TeelGuy

Well, I guess it does look pretty similar… and Thanks!

2 Likes

This looks great and I get a Titanfall vibe from this because of the mechs.

1 Like

Cute.
I like it.

1 Like

It’s simple, clean-cut, and tiny, but that isn’t such a bad thing! In fact, I’d say it’s pretty good! While small, micro-scale always impresses me because it tests the builder’s skill by forcing them to work with smaller parts. So, props to you! I look forward to seeing what else you build. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChaosAssassin
@Hutere
@Lurmm

Thanks!

coolio.

1 Like

That’s a really neat concept Omega. Nice job!

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos
@Ultimate_TChalla
@Leoxandar

Thanks!

I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

have you ever played mobile frame zero, this looks perfect for it

In fact, that’s what these mechs were originally meant to do. but since I haven’t played a full 8v8 game I haven’t used them much.

2 Likes

i can never get any of my mates to play the game since im the only person who really messes with lego, its a shame really

2 Likes

I’ve been able to get my sisters to play and a friend, although I don’t think I’ve ever finished a whole game.