Minions: The Rise of Gru

I. Hate. These. Little. Yellow. Fcking. Tic Taks. That. Just. Won’t. Fcking. Die.

If they ever existed in real world, I would go to Universal Studios JUST to LARP Doomslayer, but instead of Demons I kill Minions.

4 Likes

Why can I see this happening. /s

3 Likes

I’m surprised no one has reskined some nazis or some other shooter game enemies as minions.

3 Likes

Only one post in a DooM modding comunity and you’d have it in less than a day

3 Likes

Rise of Gru debuts a week from today. Will the movie be worth the two year wait?

3 Likes

No. It is worth commiting arson on Illumination Entertaiment tho.

3 Likes

You know what will be worth the 2 year wait?

Summary

Nothing what did you expect

4 Likes

Started reading this topic like “oh yeah I forgot this movie came out” and here I am at the end realizing it was just hovering over us all the whole time like that Yoda hot air balloon

I think there is a newly present, healthy disinterest in Minions that is finally balancing out the overhype, and as long as I can take a stroll through the day without seeing them now and then I’ll be fine with it all

5 Likes

Honestly I really hope this movie can impress me; my expectations for it are Already in hight negatives so hopefully it’ll be at least 0/10

1 Like

Last year when bricks and pieces existed, I got the tan boomerangs, red bananas, and pink 1x1 technic bushings that are minions exclusive. Still have no idea why they did pink bushings for the airplane bathroom. I’m guessing it’s meant to be a roll of toilet paper.

This odd detail is one of the great lego mysteries that has stumped me for the past year and maybe the movie will provide an answer as to how a pink roll of toilet paper got there in the first place.

5 Likes

I think I saw pink toilet paper in the trailer.

It’s probably plot critical toilet paper!

5 Likes

I just did some research into colored tp and apparently people in France still use it. Maybe it’s a French plane. Wow, who would have thought Minions would have such rich cultural details in it!

6 Likes

Also keep in mind it’s a prequel movie, it’s set in the 70s so Coloured TP would have been more widespread still.

Who would have thought minions would have such rich historical accuracy in it!

6 Likes

Who would have thought the minions were in france during 52 BC at Avaricum!

3 Likes

Oh, apparently the Minions have pink tp in present day USA in Despicable Me 3. Ha ha, I never saw that one. And no, you cannot actually get pink tp in North America, only white. Clearly they imported it or Gru just kept some for decades.

Humorously, pink tp was discontinued in the USA because the dye caused allergic reactions to occur on some people’s private parts. Gru is a sick, twisted mastermind.

6 Likes

Or maybe they colored it themselves.

2 Likes

Well I finally saw the movie and it’s slightly less of a waste of time compared to the first.

4 Likes

Me personally, I loved this film!

7 Likes

I know where you live.

6 Likes

this film (and the minions in general) is like a blister or a wart
you know it’s there, and you dislike it, but you just have to ignore it until it goes away

Except the minions will never go away, will they

6 Likes