Mirror's Lake Monster WARNING MAY BE DISTURBING

Good creepy lake monster MOC. The arms might work better in CCBS (that way, they look more organic) but I love the face! Keep it up!

1 Like

It looks more alien than creepy.

1 Like

Reminds me of the aliens from District 9, especially the mouth

http://www.ededition.com/blogpics/district9-2.jpg

Colour scheme is interesting, but the design and everything is growing on me :3

2 Likes

You did that really well, the MOC looks very erie!

1 Like

I first saw this Moc when I was on the boards late last night in a dark room before I went to bed. I was slightly spooked. You definetly achieved your goal of making something as creepy as possible as this thing is genuinely spooky. It’s Mocs like this that make me forget that Lego is a kids toy

4 Likes

Meh, the lighting and background make it not disturbing at all.

The Mixel eyes really make his MOC.

Whoa.
Whoa.
Whoa
WHOA
THIS THING LOOKS AWESOME! Oh man, that head, that detailing, those proporions and piece choices holy crap this is actually my favorite moc as of right now! You sir, did a fantastic job on this bad boy.
10/10
(Maybe take some more pics with better lighting though)

The creepiest thing is that he has eyes on his butt. Seriousy though, neat moc.

1 Like

spoopy

Hey, I remember when you made this originally aaaawhile ago. Still as awesome as it was then.

Interesting…pretty okay.

This is what Bionicle villians should be all about, IMO.

If you create a MOC that realistically portrays that, your craftsmanship skills are amazing.

Overall, a nice MOC; thought the head doesn’t look nearly organic enough for a swamp monster.

3 Likes

I like it, but doesn’t the title count as clickbait?

2 Likes

I like some of the small details that make the Monster creepy: The face, the stuff on it chest, the hands (the eyes on its pelvis?). Its overall design is kind of “meh” though. The tall and thin look is pulled off ok, but the build doesn’t look very inspiring.

1 Like

it is very sppok wow, anyways love the design and keep up the good work

I’m quite the fan! Love the creepy aesthetic!

As far as changes, I’d recommend removing the lime Bionicle minifigure torso piece on the chest and the minifigure head. Just looks…out of place.

Other than that, this looks great!

I got to say this looks great.
Really gives off the “scary” vibe but the eyes on it’s butt and crotch area look weird.

1 Like

spooky

Is it october yet?, feeling spooked.

Keep with the good work.