Missing Parts/Incomplete Sets

Hey, this topic was made so people can share exactly what sets/parts they have gone missing, just to basically share, or maybe we can find a common piece that goes missing. Either way, I’ll start off with my Kongu set which is missing half it’s parts, this isn’t the only set incomplete but I’ll probably touch more on those later.

(P.S. this is not a buy/sell topic.)

10 Likes

I’m missing the giant plane wing from the MX-81 Hypersonic Operations Spacecraft from Mars Mission. I have no idea how in the world I lost it.

Here’s a good one
any projectiles/ammo from bionicle and hero factory sets

I’ve lost some Thornax balls and a squid for Carapar, but nothing to major

1 Like

I lost the glatorian mask of life while moving houses

I don’t really lose pieces personally, but whenever I get someone else’s collection, they are missing a Historical Amount of them. For example, when my brother gave me his sets, his Queen Anne’s Revenge was missing Two of its four Masts and his Rattlecopter was missing the entirety of its rotor.

1 Like

I lost Kongu Mahri’s foot

My Solek’s mask just kind of dissapeared one day.

I liked that mask…

I lost my silver MoL.

1 Like

Which one?

The one from Toa Ignika.

1 Like

Oh, I meant if it was the Mask of Light, or the Mask of Life.

I have a Mctoran Kongu minus his mask (And maybe the disk, I might have a spare).
My Pewku set is missing a ton of parts. Everything else I might be missing is probably broken. -_-

One needs a rubber band, an eye piece, and a mask, the other needs the claws, why is it that these are so close yet so far?

4 Likes

Hoo boy, where to start? My Turaga Nokama is missing her mask, Hahli Inika is missing her weapons, Jaller Mahri’s crab is missing its teeth, Nuurakh is missing its weapons, Keelerakh is missing its Rohtuka, and Tahu Stars is missing all of his golden pieces (he came from a charity shop with all of them, and now they’ve vanished).

1 Like

Missing Skrall’s black metru legs.
All 4.

Tarix:
Missing shoulder horns and hose.
Onua:
Missing claw.
Raanu:
Missing mask.

Tahu Mata’s right arm and sword has been missing for about 14 years now…

OH and the sparkly MoL… that was a strange piece and I feel bad for loosing it.

As I get plenty of Bonkles from second-hand stores, I can expect to be missing plenty of parts. Examples include Stronius’s 2-length pin bushings that attaches his chest plate, Matoro’s sword and zamor launcher, Matau’s shoulder armor, Boggarak’s pincers, Vorzakh’s head, and I could go on and on…:unamused:

This is the main reason why my collection consists mostly of combiners…because I don’t have the parts to build the individual sets!

2 Likes

I bought a used Exoforce set at the Sydney Brickshow, turns out it was missing a two by four grey plate.

It’s ridicule to build a set when you are missing a key structural element.

Luckily I found a substitute…

1 Like