Mission: Impossible

Just got into this francize recently, I watched the first three movies currently and I want to watch the other ones as soon as I can. (I SO REGRET NOT GOING TO CINEMA TO WATCH M:I Fallout). I love those movies. But what do you think about them?

2 Likes

Mission Impossible is the best example of a franchise frozen in the time: it keeps it’s suspense and action from the first movie to the sixth. And also, Fallout is my second favourite movie of 2018 after Infinity War (Although it might became the third after I see Bumblebee).

1 Like

Haven’t seen any of them yet. They seem interesting though, if a bit over the top

I’ve only seen the last two, but they’re great.

1 Like

I’ve seen thw first and thd third one, honestly they are the only things I like Tom Cruise in. And Fallout gets the reailer of the year award.

1 Like

The first three one aren’t the best. Even the original one is low rated on Rotten Tomatoes. But the last three ones Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation and Fallout, are SO MUCH BETTER. (They all are rated over 93% on Rotten Tomatoes, and Fallout is 98% amazingly, I have never seen a sequel which would do so good). You should definitely watch the newer ones.

@EmperorDuckie They are definitely movies which deserve to be watched

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes