MNOG Makuta MOC

Here is my take on the MNOG iteration of Makuta. It stands on six Rahkshi backs that open to reveal Kraata, and its body is supposed to evoke the chaotic nature of Makuta. I didn’t use an infected Hau, but I thought the gray one worked nicely in the color scheme. I understand that many of the parts would not have been available at the time of MNOG (most notably the Kraata), but it is just an artistic representation, and I do not believe it would be too far fetched that Makuta had the Kraata before the events of 2002 and 2003. Obviously I do not own MNOG, Rahkshi, the Hau, Makuta, Kratta, or any other LEGO property, and they belong to LEGO (and MNOG is partially owned by Templar).

45 Likes

Nice MOC. 9/10
Although,

I don’t think this is quite necessary though, but whatever. :3

9 Likes

Yeah probably not but oh well

2 Likes

Nice MOC… I like it. ^.^

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s pretty cluttered, even for a MNOG Makuta. :wink:

3 Likes

This looks really good! I like it. Good job! :smile:

4 Likes

that looks really similar to the game. I like it :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought it would be an interesting concept, and I would love to see someone else attempt it because I’m sure it could be executed better.

5 Likes

Like others have said this is tad too cluttered, even for The Void.

But still a nice idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is
#ART!

4 Likes

This is very cluttered.

I like it

2 Likes

Warning: Clusterfrack approaching.
…Engage: Harsh Criticism.
Warning: If Harsh Criticism is activated, the point might be ignored. Please consider an alternative.
…Engage: Mild Joke.

5 Likes

Quite good, needs some rust orange and more charcoal black.

2 Likes

Is it possible to build this with only parts from 03?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the horrible Alpha Quintesson toy from 2004.

But this is still much better than that :stuck_out_tongue: I like it!

2 Likes

hmm… I think that matoren arms might work better than blades

2 Likes

With the exception of the required stand, this looks rather accurate.

2 Likes

I don’t believe it is possible to build this with only 2003 pieces because I’m not sure if any of these pieces/colors were in 2003 (granted many of these may not be necessary and could be replaced).

3 Likes

the mata hands, mata arms, nuva legs and i believe the techinc connector next to the mata arms were either pre or in 03

2 Likes