Mobile Frame Zero

I’m not sure if there are any other MFZ (Mobile Frame Zero) players on this site, so I should first probably explain what it is.
In the words of the MFZ Wiki:
“Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack and Intercept Orbit [its sister game] are tabletop wargames where the units, objectives and terrain are built out of plastic toy blocks, like LEGO or Kreo. This allows for an endless variety of designs, and the easy removal parts to represent damage to units and cover.
In a future where robotic suits called mobile frames are common and transit gates allow travel between distant interstellar colonies there is growing conflict between the galaxy’s disparate factions: the Solar Union, the Free Colonies, and the Ijad are fighting for resources and survival.”
Basically, it’s a mech fighting tabletop game with Lego. I highly recommend you check it out at its main site, here, and at its forum, here.
I’ve only recently discovered it myself, and I thought it might interest people on this site.
A couple pictures (not mine) to show what it’s all about:

If there are any other MFZ players here, that’s great, but regardless, it’s worth checking out.

As for my own Mobile Frame Zero builds, here’s my squad, The Ferrous Knights:

Anyways, I hope you all give it a look, and feel free to ask me any questions you have about it, I’m still a bit of a noob, but I’ll try my best to answer them!

P.S. Sorry to the mods if this isn’t located in the correct area of the message boards. I couldn’t find any better place.

10 Likes

I’ve never actually played the game,but a while ago i did build a couple frames for fun.

1 Like

this looks awesome

1 Like

great job dude