Mobile glitch with the backgrounds

Interesting… These backrounds look like they’re zoomed in pieces of Mocs. I can’t identify them though.

They aren’t mocs. Go to the bionicle 2016 topic and look at the background. It’s that, but zoomed in and with no off-white overlay.

interesting. The one that you posted looked like the back of a Moc.

Do we know if anyone is working on fixing this? Surely it can’t take this long to fix something that was totally fine up until April… :confused:

I want to be able to read things without hurting my eyes. :frowning:

2 Likes

Really, is there any way to fix this? It hurts my eyes to read with the blue highlighting, and I mostly use mobile

2 Likes

Also having this problem…

1 Like

That is the problem.

That’s what I’m saying. As in, I too am experiencing this same issue.

1 Like

tahu’s infamous leg

From what I see on the screenshots it’s only happening to iOS users, I haven’t got the issue on my desktop just my phone.

Edit: scratch that one of them isn’t iOS.

Yeah I’ve got droid and it’s still messed up.

I’m on my phone right now with this problem i had to reload the page

Things like this is why I hate the mobile site.

This happens to me every time I open a bionicle topic. It started after the civil war joke, and it kinda sucks because I just cant read bionicle topics anymore.

This happens for me in Ninjago topics as well.

There is a solution you can switch from the mobile site to the desktop site. It will take a little longer to load topics but not by much. There really isn’t that much of a difference when you switch between versions on your phone.

But if you are a person without desktop, or you just prefer using mobile for convenience, it’s a big stick in the mud.

I mean you can switch from mobile view to desktop view on your phone

Oh, well that’s neato to know

Yea the phone scales down the desktop view of the site to make it close to the mobile version.

Yay! Praise be! The mobile transparency glitch is finally fixed! Just wanted to say how incredibly happy and thankful I am that this is fixed.

8 Likes