Mobile Suit MOCs V.2

Sorry I’ve been lacking in posting mocs recently, I’ve been busy lately (and probably will be again). But here is Volume 2!

First up, C03-x Executioner

Executioner is a higher class soldier mobile suit, and is a lot more durable and effective compared to the Excalibur soldiers (As seen in the picture below)

Here we have Star Ranger

It has twice the thrust power than most mobile suits, making it one of the most unique and fastest mobile suits of its kind. Since the thrusters can go at a speed that is considered dangerous, it can also be used as a last-minute weapon. The blaster, on the other hand, is nothing special… (I’m gonna change it eventually)

Last but not least (sadly I don’t have a name for it, I guess I’ll let you guys choose it)

A heavy-duty mobile suit equipped with arms that literally pull another mobile suit into parts. But the suit is incredibly slow without the thrust.

Here’s the collection of Mobile Suitts so far

Thanks for viewing C&C is always accepted
Hoped You Enjoyed!

21 Likes

The amount of articulation you have managed to put in such small MOCs is really impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks, but all they are, are mixle limbs placed onto hinges and more mixle joints. Although I kind of ‘cheated’ on the yellow mobile suit by using CCBS pieces

1 Like

the placement of balljoints are on point.

1 Like