Mobr Moc: Gali

I know. Wayyyyy to simplistic. But some more complexity coming up. Even though simple toa and more complex builds everywhere else was kinda my goal… Since he Yes he explains himself in Mobr episode 1 (Shameless advertising) Mobr Episode 1: End and Rise
I have no need to explain him.

Now time for the buil… nevermind. Well that build was certainly Watered down! Geeeeettttt it!?!
But hey, dual functionality weapons.

8 Likes

The weapons are cool when they are used as weapons. It don’t need to be tooooooooo complex, but try to cover her back.

And hey: DECENT COLOR SCHEME! FINALLY!

1 Like

I would like to say more nice things, like “Hey, that joke was pretty cool”, or “Whoa, sword flippers!”, but I’m to mad (at myself, of course) that I didn’t get Gali Master, possibly my favorite G2 set, when she was under $30.

1 Like

Yes… as I regrettted getting any hero factory brain attack sets when they were on sale at barns and nobles…

1 Like

Is Gali a male now?!?!! xD

2 Likes

Yes,I made Gali Male

1 Like

Why??

That is cool.

Because I wanted to change things up… annnnd creative license

1 Like

What do you mean with

?

My head cannon! My ideas! My Braaiiiiiiiiinnn!..
Or just personal preference…

1 Like

It’s hard for me to imagine her a male…

1 Like

For me though I think that having two similar female characters wouldn’t work.
Both Gali and Lewa tell jokes and are fast, annd are kinda hyperactive. Also kinda annoying.
But these similarities could play off each other…

I predict that we will have romance between Lewa and Gali, if you make Gali a male.

No! There will be no romance!
The closest thing to that will be Lewa’s dad and Lewa herself, you know father-daughter relationship.

1 Like

Too bad.
OK. I am reading your story right now.

thanks!
So how did you like episode 1?

1 Like

Gali isn’t hyperactive.

And there’s a point where you’ve changed things so much you might as well just make it into an OC.

5 Likes

The colours are done well, good job.

2 Likes