MOC #4 Tahu, Master of the Golden Fire

hey there,
this time i have made TAHU, master of the golden fire.
i made him a little bit bigger then the normal tahu, a little bit, trust me!
the main color is of course Gold with some transp. red/orange and a bit black as well.
i wanted something unique, but not to different from the normal sets from 2015, but his torso is different and his weapon is unique for me, if there is something like that weapon, plz dont hate me! its also not very special, i just used the basic ccbs and combined som of it.
i really liked to build it and i am really curious about the support and critizism you have for me.
it is also my FIRST moc that i build with CCBS, so yeah!

alright, i talked to much now, take a look and leave support.
for now, peace out, RF

thanks for looking at TAHU! i hope you liked it, if you did, leave a like.
feel free to say whatever you want about it, i can learn from it!
thanks, thanks, thanks :smile:

17 Likes

Plural’s Quik-E-Mart Review:

• Color Scheme is pretty consistent
  • Weapon is pretty Shweet
  • Proportions seem off, with the thin arms and legs
  • The armor piece under the Chestplate looks Meh
  • I’m fine with Gold being its most prevolent color, but I believe it needs a bit more Red.

I would give this MOC a 6/10.

Needs a Bit of Work :wink:

6 Likes

This looks pretty good, but…

I think Plural_Scrub beat me to it.

4 Likes

The top of the torso looks awesome, especially the shoulders :smiley:
I’d say his back is bit bare compared to the front, but I guess with CCBS alone a modification would be difficult.

2 Likes

I really like all the gold it looks really good! Have an awesome croc! :crocodile:

2 Likes

I don’t particularly like the asymetricity if the fire piece. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

2 Likes

TOO
MUCH
BLING.

All joking aside, I like this. it’s not incredible, but it’s nice.

2 Likes

Some quick suggestions and opinions.

-> The gold looks alright, but it could stand to be toned down.
*The gold could also stand to be more on the back, as the back is plain
-> Funky, impractical weapon choice. Maybe just go for a sword
-> A revamp of Tahu. Not really a fan. making OCs is better IMHO
-> Shoulder pads look kind of awkward, it’d be better to make them more flush and less saggy.
-> Not a fan of the silver.
-> Proportions are inhuman and incorrect for a humanoid build (hands at knees, legs too far up, ect.)

I give it a 6.5/10. Not a bad MOC, but could definitely use some fixes here or there. Otherwise it looks rather swell, and I like the idea of an all-gold Tahu :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks pretty neat

2 Likes

SILVER HANDS AND FEET OHMYGOD /mt

This. I like this.

2 Likes

0/10 too much gold.
/s

This is actually pretty good considering this.

2 Likes

The legs are a tad skinny, but I like the bulky upper-body. The weapon is pretty cool looking too. :smile:

2 Likes

I like the moc, Color scheme is ok just plain could of added a little bit of red components, and the back lets have no armor. (It’s CCBS I know you can’t cover anything) 7/10 it’s a fair rating:)

1 Like

Good moc, the chest is to bulky compared to the rest of the body and the legs lack bulk, the weapon is very cool though.

1 Like