Moc advice help! Choosing a mask

Alright so, I’m working on a Moc that’s 99.9% done IMO… but I’m torn between two masks that fit it really well… Either the clear tahu mask, or the gold mask of control… what do you guys think?

While the mask of control more solidly fits the color scheme, and adds a nice shape to it… the clear mask of fire actually contrasts the color scheme nicely IMO kind of like the old clear mask of light used to… Thoughts?

6 Likes

I think that MoF is probably the better choice :wink:

5 Likes

That’s why I’m torn. XD I built it with using that as the intention… but then nearly broke when I noticed the MoC looks nearly like it has pigtails XD

2 Likes

Its a shame they don’t make trans clear Armour pieces… I agree with @TheRed1s

3 Likes

But if they did though!

Toa of Glass man. (or just really cool invisibility effect)

2 Likes

Don’t they have a trans clear and gold blended Armour add on from 2016?

Well the closest to trans armor pieces would probably be Uniter Onua’s crystal armor pieces

3 Likes

I’d say neither, you don’t seem to like the MoC’s appearence (mask, not moc) but the MoF has too wide of a chin for it to really fit. Maybe try a few other masks or do the ‘moccers head’ where you invert the mask’s orientation.

1 Like

Control.

1 Like

Hey, thanks everyone for your replies and opinion. I know its only been an hour since I posted this, but considering everything, the clear mask fit the best for this moc over all.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with control

I like control better because colour scheme reasons.

I’d personally go with a white 2001 mask, maybe a Kakama or a Ruru.

That mask of control i thinks looks a whole lot better with the general colour scheme, use that and it will look a lot nicer i think.
i would not like the mask of FIAA, because it makes he’s face look distorted i personally think

Assuming this MOC is female and bypassing the inevitable critique. You need to find a different mask that both fits the color scheme and looks female.

2 Likes

Try using the golden 2015 mask of water. I think it would work well.

3 Likes

The MoC exudes the persona of a dictator, to me, to I recommend against it. The MoF looks better on it unless you want an evil character :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d use the mask of control

1 Like

It was built with the intention of not looking evil, despite being so just to mix things up. Though of course the way the Mask of Control looks is why I was having the above dilemma… lol.

1 Like

I prefer the MoF. It’s clear so it’s less noticeable as “Hey, that’s Tahu’s mask,” as opposed to the MoCo which is immediately “Hey, that’s Makuta’s mask…”

3 Likes