(MOC) Akro

Thank you! cx Lol, tbh tho I think V3.5 looks better in terms of flow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, ye, my GF has a bit of a habit of randomly referencing pineapples, so when I was at Momocon and I saw they had a 2-for-one deal on Lockseeds I decided to get a mango and pineapple Lockseed, and I totally had to get them. cx

1 Like

Personally, i dont like the mask on the chest. It looks like a built in head in the chest. I mean, its STILL good. Its just my least fav.

Tbh, the reason I used the Protector mask was because to me it looks like a suitable bit of armour. :stuck_out_tongue: Aside from the eyeholes it doesn’t really look too much like a mask. Though I can see where you’re coming from. xP If I could, I’d slightly alter the profile of the Protector mask and get rid of the eyeholes.

Wow, this is really cool.

Thank you! c:

i’ve seen this before and V2 is the best.

All the LDD version has a solid multi-dark color scheme and weapon.

1 Like

Not really tho, in the LDD versions I’m able to use pieces and colours I don’t have IRL, :sweat_smile:

Thank you! c: Though I still really like my V3, I just love the larger range of articulation and more proportional design. :stuck_out_tongue: Not to mention the spinal piston is pretty wicked. xP

EDIT: Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 Like

I love the colorscheme, and the shaping is also really nice

Thank you! cx Ye, slightly surprised the colours managed to work so well together, tbh. Just wish the friction extenders weren’t in such an obviously out of place colour. ><

Lol, yeah, I would’ve preferred to keep the shaping more true to the real person this MOC was based on (thicker thighs and just a bit more thick around the torso area), but limited amounts of parts suck. :confused: Though it’s not too bad, I mean, my self-MOC is nowhere near accurate to my proportions other than long arms and kinda tol. :joy:

Okay, sincerest apologies if this is considered a double-post, but I recently updated the MOC once again to address the torso mask issue, and make it slightly more like the LDD versions of the MOC. I also may or may not have committed slight heresy with a paint pen that is shockingly close to the Metru Blue colour on official Lego pieces

I present to you, Akro V4!!!

3 Likes