Moc: Commander Cody

Quick note before we get started, I really wish there was more people making Star Wars MOCs.

CC-2224, nicknamed Cody, was a clone marshal commander who served the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

As a commander of the 212th Attack Battalion, Cody participated in many battles over the course of the war.

A note worthy conflict was the battle of Utapau, where he was instructed by Chancellor Palpatine to kill Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi after the execution of Order 66. Due to the inhibitor chip installed in his brain, he and nearly all other clones were forced to obey without question.

Very little is known about Commander Cody’s fate after the end of the Clone war, some say he stayed in service to the newly formed Empire, others say he was guilt ridden and shot himself, some believe he may have gone into cryo-sleep.

Whatever his fate may be, Commander Cody will remain one of the first people to come to mind, when one thinks of the clone army.

As with most Clone troopers, Commander Cody used only a few weapons when in combat.

His primary weapon was a DC-15S blaster rifle.

Cody also had a standard blaster pistol, which acted as his side arm.

If you’re interested, here’s Cody’s video on YouTube.

Thank you for your time, and may the force be with you.

21 Likes

looks nice. Is this supposed to be a revamp of the LEGO commander cody set, or is it just it’s own thing?

1 Like

No, it’s just my MOC of Cody to fit with the rest of my Star Wars MOCs.

1 Like

Hey bro, you might wanna take the video out of your topic before the mods shut it down. Only masters can have vids in their moc topics I believe.

Ya, only master’s can host auctions in their MOC topics!

Is

2 Likes

From what I heard, only Masters can advertise for their channels and such, I’m not advertising, just adding the video for anyone who is interested in seeing it. Not to mention, this is my fifth Star Wars MOC post in two days to include a video, and no one has been mad at me so far.

1 Like

I don’t believe any of your the mods have seen your post. Anyways I’m only letting you know cause the same thing happened to someone else. Just warning ya.

like i said with sev i like the idea of a set revamp but the body urks me

1 Like

As far as I know, only Video reviews of MOCs are Master exclusive. A simple slideshow is fine.

Also, this MOC look really cool. :smile:

3 Likes

This moc, like your others, is absolutely SICK
But, I feel like some variation in the body designs could really help the mocs

1 Like

No, it’s only if there’s an advertisement for his channel within.

1 Like

Probably my least favorite. But that does not mean it is bad, just the default.