☆MOC. Ṡeinhell The Ice Titan

——SEINHELL——

Seinhell was one of the northern Urokum Titans used to guard the gates of the city of Tehlfos. They worked well,they protected the city from invading troops until the end of their war, destroying their enemies with their enormous and powerful war axes.
Years passed and one of the stars that provided light and heat to the planet grew older, lost its radiant glow and its strength was over. It grew colder and colder, and the inhabitants of Tehlfos left the city, leaving their protectors with it.
Seinhell was the only one who left the cold mountains of the north, in the attempt to reach the nearest civilization and be able to give usefulness to his life again now that he hadn’t nothing to protect.

☆Please let me know your thoughts it the comments!

72 Likes

Has an eerie vibe to it. That weapon is awesome as well.

has quite a hulking presence. I’d suggest some light blue accents here and there, just to break up the monotony of the color scheme,

other than that, good work!

1 Like

I like the litle Bohrok-Va-Kal. The main build is excellent as well, of course.

Looks very good, but the lower arms seem awkward to me

Excellent build on the torso and weapon. This is a very well-rounded MOC. However, the use of yellow bushings on the backs of the legs bothers me because light gray variants are available.

Not seeing the eyes

I demand you change his name to Seinheck.

/s

I really like him. Especially the head.

Because of the helmet

1 Like

How can he see?

Brilliant weapon design.

1 Like

Like this one a lot. The weapon is super cool.

I really like your MOCs, but You need to add a bit more color into them; so far every one of them has been bland and relatively indistinguishable from the rest.

i read the name as seinfeld

this moc is pretty cool but i’m disappointed that its not seinfeld

2 Likes

Wow, looks great! The built is very well shaped and some great greebling!