MOC: Gorrotoa (A.K.A. Skeletor)

Here is a titan-esque creation I made when I just started slapping golden parts together. One of his defining features is that he uses a Bionicle 2015 mask, even thought the rest is G1 Bionicle. Some cons would be the blue technic beams, for the low budget I was on, and the kinda-cruddy weapons. I’ll just share a bunch of pictures and let you tell me what you think. Oh yeah, and he has hidden wrist-mounted guns. Those are cool.

Imgur link: Gorrotoa Pictures - Album on Imgur

5 Likes

Interesting design. The proportions seem a bit wonky to me, and the open balljoints on his lower legs are bothersome, but the colors are fairly consistent, and for what you had to work with, it’s not all that bad!

3 Likes

The torso kind of bothers me. It looks cluttered and lacks some form of shape. It’s really weird. It’s a neat concept though, so, not bad!

2 Likes

At first I thought this was going to be Skeletor from He-man and the Masters of the Universe.
I think it needs more gold spread around, but still, this is pretty good.

3 Likes

Nice skele-ton.
Myar!

2 Likes

He-man! Suck my bone He-man! (Skelethor voice) (VS Joel reference)

2 Likes

It’s Skeletor.
10/10 by default.

5 Likes

But its not actually skeletor

I think Lelouch just looked at the topic title and decided it was enough.

4 Likes

Its him! Dua… cough Skeletor!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but if that is the “Masters of the Universe” Skelator, then my bum is Makuta Teridax. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The design is quite… different. I say 6/10

2 Likes

I like the design, with the exception of the gappy torso (a few armor plates ought to do the trick), but I advise, and I cannot stress this enough, that the color scheme really needs some fine-tuning. Also, you can probably cover those open balljoints on his shins with small CCBS armor. Just a thought there.

6/10

1 Like

that chest… its too wide
but interesting concept

Pro tip, don’t use limbs as armor, like you did on the lower legs. It just looks lazy and sloppy.

Other than that I’ll just echo @Ventum, as I agree with him.

2 Likes