MOC: Gresh Revamp

Ok, I finally decided to post this MOC. As you can see, it’s a revamp of Gresh.

Along with his sole Jungle blade (I lost the other one), he also wields a deadly broadsword.

I used a combination of classic Bionicle and CCBS, and he has that Lateral Bicep Movement thing in his arms, allowing for more dynamic posing.

“Obligatory” back shot:

Without weapons:

Sadly he is very unarmored in his back (Just like Tuma!)
For now, he is very minimalistic, due to my lack of parts. The reason he is shorter than most Glatorian, however, is because he is supposed to be the youngest of the Glatorian, so I thought the MOC should reflect that.

14 Likes

CCBS arms look out of place compared to the rest of the MOC.
Giant cumbersome broadsword doesn’t match Gresh’s fighting style
Lime green and dark green are not displaced consistenly/evenly on the MOC. I don’t recommend displacing colours on each limb. Try keeping dark green as armor only, and use lime green as only under-armor/bones, or vise-versa.
Good start though.

3 Likes

Self-MOC?
canon character?

._.

wut

6 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

Well, seeing as my username is “Gresh113”. It’s actually not a canon character, anyway. He is shorter, has different armor coloring, and wields a broadsword.

1 Like

so basically,
“original character donut steel”?

you can’t call it a gresh revamp, and then say it isn’t actually a canon character,
you can’t have your po-koro pie and eat it too.

5 Likes

You’re right, but it actually looks a lot better in person.

Giant cumbersome broadsword doesn’t match Gresh’s fighting style

In all seriousness, what have we actually seen of Gresh’s fighting style? He would use the sword and blade in a dual-style fashion, switching them out when needed. I would give him another blade instead, but I don’t know where mine is.

Lime green and dark green are not displaced consistenly/evenly on the MOC. I don’t recommend displacing colours on each limb. Try keeping dark green as armor only, and use lime green as only under-armor/bones, or vise-versa.

I would fix this, but they don’t make Metru-Green CCBS pieces.

Good start though.

Thank you, I plan on improving it over time

Sorry then, it’s an alternate Gresh. Not a revamp.

5 Likes

ahem

But yeah, the MOC has a decent enough shape, though I don’t like how skinny the legs are in comparison to the rest of the MOC. :confused:

6 Likes

the comics? the arena game?
we’ve seen plenty.

[quote=“Gresh113, post:8, topic:7462”]
Sorry then, it’s an alternate Gresh. Not a revamp.
[/quote]or, you could make a self-moc that’s actually it’s own character?
I’m not saying it can’t look sort of like gresh, but it’s generally “frowned upon”(to put it lightly,) when a fan uses an official character as their OC.

1 Like

Cool! I need to get my hands on those sets now.

Since so many people are against this being my self-MOC, I have decided to create a new self-MOC, and allow people to just enjoy this as an ordinary MOC.