MOC: Iron Giant

MOC #4. The main objective i had while building it was having a lot of detail. In the end, i am satified with the final result. I gave it a krana ca because regular kanohi looked too big on the head and the Ca is the one i think looks better on a toa headpiece.

12 Likes

this is quite nice

2 Likes

Same as your other MOC,
it’s simple,but i like how it looks.

1 Like

The MOC is meh to me. Its not bad, but it just doesn’t have anything to make it unique. My biggest issues lay in the neck and the color scheme to an extent, as I think all the shades of Gray don’t always mesh well in my opinion.

I would give it a 7/10.

Good Job! :grinning:

the color is something i could never change. in concept, the iron giant is, well… just that! an iron giant. a steel golem. shades of gray are the only thing who can give it justice

I know, but sometimes color is a necessary aspect to a MOC. Maybe if you change the Eyestock color into something a bit more noticeable and the chest light the same color. :wink:

hands look funny

2 Likes

This is cool, looks like Mata Nui.

Wait, what?! This is a Piraka build? Wow. You Sir, are good at mocing.

1 Like

Superman…

2 Likes

Great job, I normally don’t like gray in MOC’S, but t works well with this MOC.

Then, The Pegasus Iron Giant blows up, saving the entire Matoran Population. Wadda Hero. :cry:

how does he blow up?

He rams into a falling Red Star, coming towards Spherus Magna. Wadda Hero… Again. :joy:

waaaaaiiiit. is that a reference to the movie the Iron giant?

Yup. Wadda Hero…Again twice. :sob:

LEGO REMAKE CONFIRMED!

@Plural wait! your reference doesn’t make sense! the continuity where the giant exists, spherus magna doesn’t exist

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Just replacing terms here and there. :wink:

why don’t we just make a new continuity just for this reference

The “Iron Giant” Bionicle Universe, where the Iron Giant launches from Makuhero City onto Spherus Magna, where he meets an Agori named Tarduk.

Being that 'The Iron Giant" was my childhood movie “I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE”