MOC: Kairos - The Overseer

Kairos; The Overseer. The deity of time. A being whose sole purpose is to make beings of other worlds interact. To create small pocket universes that house copied species and persons from other worlds into his own. He starts by creating a standard world filled with lush green environments, then gazing upon a lists of planets, star systems, universe, choosing what he deems to be the most interesting. If he finds a person of interest or a species, he copies that being from that exact moment to prevent altering timelines. He creates an exact copy, without the copy realizing it, and puts them on his planet. Dozens, hundreds, thousands, he keeps adding until the planet can no longer sustain itself or he gets bored with his progress. If the fate of the world becomes the latter, he descends down to a lower plain of existence to personally exterminate what he had created with is massive hammers. The hammers are used to create his worlds and are used for their destruction, as well.

His personality is a patient one. He takes his time searching through worlds to see what can make his own more interesting. Like a chef rummaging his cupboards for the right spice or ingredient. When the selected being is copied, they perceive the copy as an otherworldly event that knocks them out, to then be awaken in the new world, without question. Kairos chose those who would be friendly at first, then adds conflict to his world to watch it crumbles. His goal is to study interactions of other beings, and report back to his commander, Lady Void. Kairos is seen as more-or-less an outcast among his kind. He acts like a god for the powers he possesses and gives him an ego that is unfitting for his race. Due to his dimension-hopping, he is hard to pinpoint, making his actions under the radar and dangerous to Lady Void. The Migrator is currently in pursuit of this being, and will be put to death once found.

Check out more pictures on my Flickr

111 Likes

I was hoping for a Dragonvale moc, but this is great!

5 Likes

This is some pretty great stuff
It reminds me of something but I can’t quite put my finger on it
The pink makes it look a lot more unique

1 Like

I love how unique looking this is!
Nice!

1 Like

this is just so freaking creative

increadible. it works nicely with itself and has great parts usage

This is great. Especially the little dude in the big dude. Coolio

Background made determining things a tad tricky, but sure did set the mood.

1 Like

This is awesome!

I love how everything flows together so well!

Yeah, hence why I took clearer pictures for detail here on my Flickr, if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Such a beauty, I love the way you used the trans Mask of Fire and crystal addons to make the head.

2 Likes

This is really something.
Can we get more pictures?

1 Like

There’s a link to a flickr page.

…
…
…
…
…oh
Right you are!

I guess that’s my wish granted.

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Glad to see it’s finished. I’ve been following on Instagram.

2 Likes

Ahh, shadowgear, you never disappoint.

5 Likes

Definitely gives off that bored ruler look pretty well. though why the pink?

Unless it’s white and I’m a scrub.

It’s nice to have nothing to complain about sometimes.

2 Likes

Wow, he’s pretty weird lookin’. That’s not a bad thing, though. He’s super creative, and I love it.

the only “complaint” I have, is that it is very confusing