MOC King of Horses (in progress)

This was a little project I came up with a few nights ago, the original intent was for it to be a pony in the style of MLP: FIM. At the point where I was having too much difficulty on the head I gave up on that idea and decided to make it a centaur instead. While some of his appearance was based off of Tirek in terms of overall design but with a much more heroic spin. Somewhere between the above and a more knightly centaur from Narnia or something like that.

As it says in the title, this a work in progress. Primarily I’ll be changing the torso to include the new gearbox and his mask will be changed to the fire protector’s

16 Likes

I love it, can’t wait to see the final form. I absolutely love that someone else is trying to make MOC’s for MLP:FIM. I made a changeling and gave up after that, but I wish you the best of luck in your future creative exploits! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!
the upper torso was also another MOC I was working on where I wanted to make a character from mostly G1 BIONICLE pieces with a gearbox for anyone who’s still opposed to the new Toa Master sets that even if you don’t like CCBS the new Toa still has creative and useful pieces. Frankly I’m glad both ideas were scrapped and combined into one

1 Like

It’s pretty cool…

2 Likes

thanks

This is a very unique MOC. It portrays a centaur quite well. I like the design of the sword and shield.

3 Likes

Thank you

I think that this is a good MOC, but I need to rate it at 8/10. The CCBS bone that connects the legs to the chest needs to expand, cause it looks like he’s trying to knock over the third little pig’s house he’s holding in so much air. I don’t know a solution for that, so try experimenting with it a little. Eventually you’ll find a good looking solution

2 Likes

It looks pretty cool, dark red torso piece doesn’t work for me; I’d suggest using a Mata red one from Ackar. The eyes don’t match the heartlight, you might fix that by putting a trans-lime green stud instead. Open CCBS, not much you could do there. I rate 8.5/10

Oh my… I’m sick of MLP, I have nothing against it; but someone I know has been trying to force it on me for months now…

3 Likes

Quadrupedal Moc that actually is well built?

You, I like you.

1 Like

I know you read the description because you quoted my MLP reference, but I said that I will replace the torso with a gearbox!

1 Like

I must of missed that part… :flushed:

1 Like

It would be way easier for you if you connected two CCBS bodies, the torso bone smaller than the one with the legs.