MOC - "Lucky"

This is my very first time posting anything. I hope you like it :3

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ypjJaOav7M

BIO:
“Lucky” is sarcastic, unpredictable, impulsive and arrogant mercenary, bounty hunter, gun-for-hire, professional killer, assassin, hit-man…
Basically; he’ll kill whoever you want, if you got enough money…
He’s a “jolly good” marksman and “not too bad” with a sword either, according to himself at least.
He’s real name is unknown.

33 Likes

For me at least, other than the first two photos, all of them say uploading, but from what I can see the moc looks fairly nice.
Also RIP me, I just used a similar lower leg design recently. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Yes as other have stated most pf yournpics are still uploading.

I suggest editing your post, deleting the pics, reupload and wait for them fo fully load. Otherwise we won’t be able to see them.

As of this moment is looks interesting!

has a fedora
10/10

1 Like

why does everyone have a red Kakama D:

3 Likes

If he can tip that hat and say “m’lady” this gets a 10/10.

1 Like

Yeah, more pictures would be great.

From what I can see though, he looks cool.

2 Likes

Ok, now it should be fixed. Thanks for everyone who informed me of my mistake. I am very new around here.

Of course he can :wink:

4 Likes

A 10/10 it is!

2 Likes

This guys looks awesome. Great job. :smile:

3 Likes

A mobster MOC complete with a sawn-off double barreled shotgun and fedora?
11/10

Could use some more bulk on the arms. A bit simplistic, which is good, but nothing spectacular. 7/10 from me, nice work. :wink:

DAT FEDORA DOE.

I love the hat

1 Like

First of all I gotta say, that colour scheme is what makes me love this MOC, cause I’ve always been a sucker for black and red colour schemes. I will say though that the back looks a bit plain, but it doesn’t really detract from the overall look of the MOC.

Great shallow Depth of field on the gun view pic!!! (I know a bit about photography)

Looks goodt.

The fedora tip is perfect, such a nice gent.

wow a Moc with a shotgun with reload mechanics

its my “Lucky” day