MOC: Makuta Terimax

This is a revamp of a moc that was originally supposed to be a Takutanuva. It gained so much personality it felt like its own thing. The real feat I had with it-theres not a single bluepin in this moc. How about that @Eljay . :wink:

Terimax was a Makuta that Teridax quickly had eliminated after taking over the Brotherhood out of fear of opposition. Teridax created a rahkshi horde to assist Gorast, and the dark hunters Nidhiki and another unnamed one to assist in executing him in an ambush in his homeland during a supposed arms deal. Terimax killed the unnamed dark hunter along with all of the rahkshi, after which Gorast and Nidhiki finished him in his weakened state. He wielded a protosteel axe, a battle hammer, and a combat scepter.

26 Likes

“Don’t waste your time on that weakling, Teridax. Behold, the Chad, TeriMAX!”

Sorry, I had to…

Very cool MOC, though! I like the shoulders a lot, and building that without a single blue pin is quite a feat. The weapons are pretty cool as well.

3 Likes

The chad Teri. :sunglasses:
Really Teridax just got tired of being called Teri D, the nickname drove him nuts

1 Like

Now, that’s a chunky looking Titan, I like it.

1 Like

Thank you! He do be a thique boi

My favourite of your mocs but I highly suggest adding a little bit to the forearms

1 Like

A lil something but I also don’t think he needs massive forearms

3 Likes

Looks great and I love the building style you used for this titan

1 Like

Thank you, I like my designs to really harken back to G1 styles

Teridax to the Max!!!

1 Like

@Takutanuva hi there, how’s the rebuild of the above MOC going? If you’ve done it, do you have either instructions or any step by step pics of how to make it?
Thanks
Bionicle98