☆Moc. Matoran Hirkann

:arrow_forward:More pics and Dark Hunter version on Flickr: ☆ Hirkann | Flickr

78 Likes

And I thought my Self MOC was a tall matoran.

The trans-blue and the metru green look really good together.

1 Like

It isn’t taller than 2008 Matoran tho

wait wot it isn’t

looks good! Only thing I’ll say is that I think a little bit of green on the back would really make it

3 Likes

I appreciate the amount of detail in this MOC for its size. The dark hunter version is very impressive.

1 Like

This is great. I love the colors, and the use of the older parts to good effect. My favorite part is the flow of the upper and lower legs. But with the shell on the back of the upper legs, how well do the knees bend back?

Impressive! Far better than my insectaur MOC.

Great as always.

Indeed, the ccbs armor on the back of the legs hinders the degree of articulation, if it was changed for a smaller armor plate wouldn’t have any problem.

1 Like

The small 3M actually comes in Metru green, which would work well with the front.

1 Like

Thank you for the advise, but the moc was disassembled a month ago

@Altair Not at all

@Altair Like a 2008 Matoran or an Agori more or less

@Wolk Not really, in my own canon there are no longer '‘elements’'as such, that is now considered as things from the past and fairy tales for the Matoran

1 Like

I like seeing what trans light blue can bring to a MOC and this is no exception. It compliments the dark green perfectly and really adds a bit more life overall. The model itself looks very sturdy and definitely shows what one can accomplish on such a small scale.

1 Like

Really? What set did it come in? Need to get my hands on a few haha

They came in one of the Chima ultrabuilds @TolerantAxe97

1 Like

Woah… its so… cool.

Where does that trans blue brainstalk come from?

I realized it comes from Nuju.

1 Like

Pretty great, I really like the colors.

It should be a Matoran but it looks like it’s taller than a Toa Mata :stuck_out_tongue:.

@Darkraimaster99 really? Interesting (also I meant Toa Mata, my bad). Just to get a sense of scale, how tall is it then (approximately)?

On the dark green shells, they also came in Ogrum in 2013 for HF.

Anyways, I really like this design. It looks really cool and well designed. Colorschemes makes me think Bo-Matoran (jungle/plantlife/the green), is this correct?

1 Like

I really just… I love this MOC. It’s so cool!

The color scheme looks awesome but maybe try adding some metru green to the arms otherwise a wery good moc