MOC: Nimby

“Lol, Nimby.”

Inspired by Fenrek. Only things I’m not too fond of are the upper arms so they might be re-done sometime soon. Also not too happy that I had to use rubber bands to keep his lower arm armor in place, but other than those two minor things, this version is a vast improvement on his previous form.

Just photos here: Nimby | Flickr

17 Likes

I think he looks pretty good, very consistant

I can see the inspiration. Cool dude, I like the silver/yellow scheme ya got goin’ on.

lovely design, simple and yes very complex

The Bohrok eyes on the pelvis bother me a bit personally, but it’s not an issue whatsoever. It’s a fantastic moc, good job!

1 Like

Hey the BOR did a review of this MOC on the first episode of our series, The MOC Block." If you’re interested in our opinions, check it out!

1 Like

Ahem, so you don’t have to go searching, a nice BOR member has graciously granted you a link to the video. https://youtu.be/Hu5ekLt7mgY

3 Likes

Hahah, that was actually really entertaining to watch and it was interesting to hear what y’all had to say. It’s interesting to see what outside opinions I agree or don’t agree with. Thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff, and you’ve got a subscriber out of me!

1 Like

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :smile:

[insert clever joke here]

Too tired to come up with something clever :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes