MOC: Protector of Rapture

Had this idea ever since I got the protector of water. Haven’t yet thought of a name yet. Basically I wanted people to sea a protector that looked like a Big Daddy from the Bioshock games. Hope he makes ya bubble with ADAM-induced glee!

(sorry for all the bad puns and references, I’m really trying okay?)

Imgur

Imgur

Drill
(Really spins)

Imgur

The back doesn’t look as good as I would like, but it does give POR here a rounded shape like a Big Daddy.

Imgur

Well? Does he float your boat?

31 Likes

these are pretty cool
I like

2 Likes

Coolio very coolio ideed
MUWAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

That looks cool.

Yay. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Very impressive.

2 Likes

I love the metal guard cage!
The front is just amazing!

If I had any cons with this model, I’d have to say the back needs something more interesting, but it still works very well as a back.

I look forward to your future MOCs. Happy Building. :smiley:

1 Like

Woah, this is really cool. Nice job! :wink:

Would you kindly make more of these? It’s quite the good moc

First off, thanks for all the replies and complimants :smiley:

Thanks! The metal cage took 3 tries, but it was totally worth it. I agree about the back, maybe ill add a scuba tank or something.

more bioshock mocs or just mocs in general? either way i’d be happy to oblige :wink:

2 Likes

This is one ■■■■■■ moc Dr_Chrones. Awesome job!

1 Like

Those puns are water under the bridge. I really like these crossover MOCs on the Boards.

1 Like

Oh my…

That is a good thing. A very good thing. The gold, blue, and black go together surprisingly well. And the Steampunk… ooo, that looks nice.

1 Like

yes, the colors do flow together nicely.

For some reason (probably the cage, my favorite part of the model) this looks like an undersea mech with a protector in it.

3 Likes

What a solid little build! The most impressive part is the wiring around the head to get that ‘caged’ look to a Big Daddy. The combination of the new flat-gold armor pieces with the Carapar armor really matches up, never thought to combine the two. I would recommend to using a longer upper leg in order to add armor, but it would mess with the near spot-on proportions.

Great build, man!

1 Like

Looks…

steampunk

1 Like

I like the mask

This is fantastic, I love the Carpar armor and the colorscheme is very consistent. Do you plan on making a Master of Rapture?