MOC Spotlight: Video Game Challenge!

Could I make something such as my username, where it is a mash-up of something from BIONICLE, with something not originally from a video game.

there are dragon ball z video games :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Behold,The Great Skull-Papyrus!
(Skull Warrior + Papyrus)

Here’s the Character in Undertale I based it off

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

“Nyeh Heh Heh! I Am the Great Skull-Papyrus!”

“Maybe one day Kulta Will let me join the Royal Guard !”

Size Comparison

The great Skull-Papyrus v.s Aveex

Hope you all enjoy this Moc!

11 Likes

YOU’RE MEETING ALL OF MY STANDARDS!
But yeah anyways great moc! I really like the scarf!

3 Likes

did not know you could add in more then one picture in a post, need to remember that :slight_smile:

Edit note,
just found out that one should not post new comments but insted just edit an older post insted, good to know will keep that in mind from now on. P.S will edit in some more picture’s in my first post. thanks for the heads up SuperSaiyanKopaka

1 Like

The moc is really cool, part of it might be because Papyrus is my favourite

I know

Edited for Triple Post - Slime
Hello SuperSaiyanKopaka! Please give this topic a read.

Same Here!

This moc is a combo of the hytlol ocean armor from starbound and gali

I added a bunch of yellow to go along with gali’s new yellow color scheme and some oceanic features that go along with both characters, like the jets and the ‘liquidy’ edged spear

Here is a side look

Here is the back

And here is the top

here is the in game character

13 Likes

Vennnnnn, pretty pretty please could I use rocka? Ive made smough but its hero factory. HOWEVER hero factory uses the same system as the new bionicle? Pretty please with icing on top??

Question: Are any sort of system parts allowed?

@Tidal_Toa Eyyyyy Starbounder!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Sorry, it’s gotta be from bionicle, not HF. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, system parts are permitted.

This is my Bionicle custom G.L.a.D.O.S. from Portal and Tahu. This was made the day the video came out on You Tube and it took me two hours to make. I just thought of a gaming character and Tahu. I call it G.L.A.H.U.

This is a front shot. As you can see, I just put Tahu into a G.L.a.D.O.S. form.
Although, this didn’t take that long to make. This is one of the most complex and best of my creations.
Now, this is G.L.a.D.O.S herself.

5 Likes

I had a feeling someone else would do GLaDOS at some point, still working on mine, not using Tahu though.

3 Likes

I present to you, Aperture Gali.

Based on Chell’s design from Portal 2,

This is my mix between Chell and the 2015 Gali. Note, area’s with shades of blue represent where Chell’s skin is, since Gali’s armor is like her skin I guess.

Portal gun inspired tool.

Hope you all enjoyed.

12 Likes

That’s Amazing!

Behold: Waluigizon
(Waluigi & Vezon)

Based on this:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/8/82063/2570342-10840097806_9b64aa823e_o.jpg
Topic (with more pics):

8 Likes

I call this moc tuma ccbs version

2 Likes

Not to be rude, but I don’t see any video game inspiration. Just looks like plain ol’ Tuma to me.

4 Likes

Jarrokh

Heyo, is this one valid?
He’s a combination of a Muaka and a Displacer Beast from D&D. It HAS appeared in PC games like Neverwinter Nights and stuff, but if you want a stronger one he’s also got a little Mewtwo thrown in.

Problem is I made this thing a couple of years ago. Still valid, or do I need to make a new one?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/assassin/16305

5 Likes

I hav been using bionicle for years it was when they stopped producing it…thank you very much 4 making this web 2 be apart of something like this

Game on!!!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please read this, thanks!