Mocpages is down

The site www.mocpages.com went down last night for me and a few friends of mine. Does anyone have any idea of what happened? I tried getting on the site this morning as well, but to no avail.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’re just cleaning up the site. They do that quite often.

1 Like

This happens every so often. It should be back up in around one day to a week.

1 Like

“MOCpages is down”

Is this news?

I mean, it is MOCpages. It sits on thin ice in terms of functionality last I checked.

12 Likes

Hence I pretty much left the site.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s used much anymore.

If it didn’t gain ad revenue, that wouldn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

It’s still used a lot, it’s just the Bionicle community that’s dying. I left in February and never have come back. (I still have an account though.) Also, there is currently a group of immature Bionicle MOCists on the sight who may be giving us a bad name, and some people may leave because of that.

3 Likes

The site does maintenance all the time.

Never seems to work.

I still have a MOCPages account, but really I’m pretty much done there. It’s kind of weird to leave your grass roots behind and move on to more things…

Although a few people I knew there are still going, but really as @TheDarkFlame said the Bionicle community is dying off, and it was fairly small and contained to begin with.

1 Like

@PakariNation99 Indeed, It actually crashed for about a minute or two a couple nights ago when I tried to get on. I would assume that it was my internet but my other friends were having trouble too.

@Ekorak Indeed. I’ve heard that it can go down quite easily, but I didn’t expect anything like this :L I am ignorant to some things in the community.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Nobody cares about MOCPages anyway.

3 Likes

This part of the community is frequently active, so…

3 Likes

Yeah, the BIONICLE community isn’t dying, also MOCPages isn’t a BIONICLE site, it’s a LEGO site. So yeah, the BIONICLE community isn’t dying, I mean look at the LMB and here. Heck, CBW’s still very active.

So yeah, just because it goes down on one site doesn’t mean the whole fanon is going down.

2 Likes

No, we meant the MOCPages Bionicle community, not the entire community.

oh

nevermind

Like it never happened before…

1 Like

Here we go again

2 Likes

Eh, not all of them, but there are quite a few. I only really check once a month or so, so I may be wrong about that.

The site is back up.

The issue seems to be resolved.