MOCs by Willess12

Looks very cluttered and disorganized…nothing really flows smoothly…unless you were going for that “mishapen monstrosity” look. Nailed the consistent black n’ orange colour scheme though.

I love the colours. But he definitely feels cluttered.

1 Like

Okay, so I made a couple of Mocs. First off, I never liked the CCBS, and never thought you could make anything complex with it. People would show off cool mocs made using the CCBS, and I’d point out that Technic was used to give it complexity.

So, I challenged myself to make a moc entirely of CCBS. I didn’t exactly mean for it to be a green, black, and red Aons, but that’s how it turned out.

side view.

Next, I was inspired by @Jowm’s Cordak Nui. I showed it to mom, and she said “why can’t you build something like that?”

So I made this.

I didn’t need to sacrifice poseability for stability, either. This thing will stand up on its own, and it can be posed.

He can even be in action poses like this one.

And this pose shows off his poseability (he won’t stay up like this on his own, I cheated and used the wall)

Back view:

And, of course, the obligatory face close-up.

Coming soon: a MOC even bigger than this guy.

3 Likes

lol

Anyways, that Moc looks terrifying (in a good way). Very unique use of pieces, and I was surprised that it was able to stand on one foot and maintain balance…even I can’t do that.

Oh god…

1 Like

So, I started building yesterday… and I couldn’t stop. I made a few things.
First, this cute little guy: the Fire Fist!

Here he is in a non-action pose.

Here’s a view of his back.

You mess with him, you get K.O.d

I liked him so much, I made another one:

Next, a random Moc: Energon!

All the work I put into this detail, and then I forget to mention it: I tried for an effect of the red and blue on the inside, with black armor.

Back view.

A view of his torso. Yes, it’s a backward’s Inika torso on a Ben 10 torso.

Him with his little pets (aka a random cute photo).

That’s all for now (my really big MOC is still a WIP).

6 Likes

Usually red and blue bothers me, but the black really balances it out.

1 Like

All the work I put into this detail, and then I forget to mention it: I tried for an effect of the red and blue on the inside, with black armor

1 Like

Very nice for what they are. Though try beefing up Energon’s puny legs please

Name is Energon, and looks like Bayformer’s Starscreams’ shape. Inspiration much?

:smile: Jk! But seriously, I really like him, and he pulls the body shape off enough to where I think of him as his own entity.

But you really could convert him into starscream if you really wanted to :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s this moc.

(Also, why is half of this post in boldface?)

1 Like