Mods To the 2016 Sets

UtD: Fill in those gaps like I did with Grievous :smiling_imp:
Lewa: Make his arms a tad longer.

EDIT: Got Lewa. Modified his arms. Now I must wait for the Destroyer…

Here’s how I think I’ll mod Storm Beast’s legs (obviously with the green Bohrok eyes being trans neon yellow):

6 Likes

that looks really nice, but the white spike… I don’t know, looks weird, it will be the only white thing on SB, and how will you do its arms?

1 Like

I’m not sure on the arms yet because I don’t have any spare ‘T’ pins… I’ll most likely add an extra spike or something on a ball joint to fill in the socket though.

I changed Ketar into a moth

12 Likes

Yes you did…

2 Likes

Well now Ketar looks way better. Pohatu is also much better than before. It would be better for more Ketar pics, though. All I see is his front side.

2 Likes

you can see his behind on pohatu

1 Like

Wayyyyy better.

1 Like

Much better.

1 Like

he looks nice, but whats a moth?
@BioKnight oh, a ‘polilla’ alright, thanks

1 Like

@Asriel this is a moth

1 Like

I like your Pohatu. Very nice colors.

1 Like

These are a few changes I made to my Uniters of stone and ice…
First, Kopaka:

Next, Pohatu:

Tell me what you think…

7 Likes

The arms and kopaka’s torso look really good, minor changes but good, although I preffer the white bohrok eyes on the side of his vorox armor. As for Pohatu spagain not too fond of the bohrok eyes on top, but the burnt orange shell on the arms looks good

1 Like

I like that you rearranged Pohatu’s shoulders, that was an issue I had with the set and I would’ve liked if LEGO had gone down a similar route with this design.

2 Likes

I like how poseable and less awkard you made Pohatu’s shoulders.

3 Likes

These look absolutely AMAZING

Pohatu’s shoulders definitely look a lot better than they did before. The minor changes to Kopaka are also nice

Noice. :slight_smile: