You Did not talk about Mod Scooters

1 Like

Can I have a Joget in my pocket?

6 Likes

I need a TTV mastercast…

sounds alot like mastercard

4 Likes

Jokes away.

You guys should do a MB Spotlight in your ‘casts’, showing the most popular threads in the Boards, or at least the ones you liked the most.

2 Likes

Does it fit over any broken bone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoyed the show; great work mods! How often do you plan on uploading?

2 Likes

The current plan is to upload an episode every Sunday

7 Likes

Can’t wait for Ep. 2!

1 Like

Know what? I’m going to actually watch this. For one thing, I actually kind of know all the mods (at least all of their names, which is more than I can say for the actual TTV podcast crew). Plus, the episodes are short, which is awesome.
Can’t wait for more! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this thing as well, but the episodes are planned to each be ~ 20 mins give or take.

Also, I am astounded by the sheer number of people that have liked this topic :open_mouth:, you guys are the best! :smile:

Also also…

##Episode 2 will be comin’ out tomorrow @ ~ 6 pm EST, and it will be on the TTV Civil War prank! :smiley:

8 Likes

You guys should guest-star some of the real TTV staff.

Not that you guys aren’t, it’s just…

I mean…

don’t kill me

3 Likes

wowjus’wow :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, it would be incredibly amazing if we got any of the cast/crew members to guest star in it.

Although at the moment, we’re not too keen on the whole ‘guest star’ thing. At least not until we’ve released a lot more episodes. But, cast ‘n’ crew are (probably) always welcome to join in… probably.

6 Likes

It was fun to hear all your voices.

2 Likes

Get hyped!

1 Like

You could always just abduct them.

1 Like

Episode 2 is here!

We discuss the recent April fools prank that TTV pulled. Enjoy :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

you guys pronounced Pek’s name terribadly.

the mods are bad and should feel bad.

/s

2 Likes

uhh take a look at that Im on the video!

1 Like

You should talk about what topics are and aren’t allowed

1 Like

You should have a member spotlight and give your thoughts on the top topics of the week.

3 Likes