Modularity

Hellloooo everyone, and welcome to the latest TTV rip-off podcast!

Featuring the former moderators of the boards:

@Political_Slime
@Chronicler
@John_Smith (a.k.a. @John_Crichton, a.k.a. Jogn_Smat, a.k.a. Jack_O_Neill)
@Indigogeek
@legomaster1378
@Waj

Channel Link

Latest Episode:

All episodes in order:

We Play Through TTV’s BIOCRAFT Map

New episodes will air on Mondays @ ~ 6:00 pm EST

Each episode will be ~ 20-25 mins long

If you have a suggestion for a topic that you think we should do for an episode, please reply down below, and we may do it, and will mention your name :smile:

Also, if you’ve ever done any awesome mod squad fan-art, I will probably be contacting you to ask you permission to use it as a thumbnail image.

Speaking of which, thanks again to @PekekoaOfJungle for letting us use his mod squad sprite art!

We also have a Bird Chatter account that will automatically chitter whenever a new episode is out, so… yip :stuck_out_tongue:

73 Likes

oi boy where’s that title I suggested

5 Likes

Huh, that’s weird. It’s not showing up on the boards, but it’s definitely on the video.

3 Likes

behold

my terrible mic quality

11 Likes

Neat, I’ll definitely look forward to this every Sunday.

2 Likes

I may be worse lol

1 Like

U GUISE SUX LOLOLOL
inb4 ban
Just kidding, this is some great stuff.

3 Likes

at least you’re honest

16 Likes

Yum Yum I’m exited…

2 Likes

I’m joggin Smith

5 Likes

Is it me or is my audio skipping? Might need to look into that…

2 Likes

It’s your/Waj’s internet cutting out.

3 Likes

This is the most legit thing on the history of all awesomeness.

5 Likes

Unfortunately do not have time to watch the whole thing at the moment, however in the interest of improvement I’d suggest doing the same thing that TTV did or that CHC did - which is to give timestamps either in the description or at the start of the video so users wanting to skip to varying segments can do so.

I’d also suggest a general idea of making most the podcasts discussing subjects rather than actual news, as news gets old fairly quickly and the video will lose relevancy. If you wanted to discuss Bionicle 2016 sets for example at the moment you wouldn’t necessarily jump to discussing the Summer sets, you’d do a video specifically for the Winter Wave. If a bit of news came out about G1 then you’d talk about other aspects than just reporting on it, fleshing out the news.

Haven’t seen a TTV rip-off that wasn’t honest about doing it… xD

Other than that kid who just straight-up re-voiced the TTV episodes ><

There was a kid who directly took the script from a TTV video and remade one of Var’s autopsy episodes using the exact same dialogue just spoken by them instead.

7 Likes

Wait, who?

1 Like

Well, that was okay.
For something with the mods…

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

Yea, we unfortunately decided on a quite dull topic for ep 1, but it was more of an introduction type of thing

We’re going to be recording ep 2 in an hour, so if anyone has any last minute topics, go ahead!

5 Likes

Dear Mata Nui…
Are the videos still available?

3 Likes

I’m curious, as mods, how often do you guys have to frequent the boards? Several hours a day, just a few minutes, etc? I’m just curious the time requirements for mods, because it does seem like a bit of work to be a mod, so logically there is some time requirement.

But in any event, keep up the good mod work!

2 Likes

Can’t think of too many topics at the moment, but here are a few;

• Batman Vs Superman would probably be relevant, i know a few of the mods here have seen it and its fairly dividing so could enable some discussion.

• In terms of the boards, could probably cover an art topic or two, i know a lot of people have been attempting to draw many of the board members recently so maybe one of those. Just something to kind of show off the board generated content?

• In terms of other discussion Merlin Mann and Christian Faber are both working on ‘Rebel Nature’ and i know it would probably help a lot to mention/discuss thoughts about that. As there has been quite a bit of art and things released.

Back when i was a staff member there was no requirement, other than just the general ‘be active when you can be and help out’ think its the same presently?

No idea, haven’t checked in ages. Just remember being shown it once or twice. Think it was titled virtually the same thing, possibly his makuta autopsy video?

4 Likes