Modularity

lol that’s what we’re doing scar

there’s no official requirement. for example, i’m on basically ~12 hours a day, while legomaster is only maybe 2

obviously though, being around more often makes you more valuable

6 Likes

This was actually pretty enjoyable.

I look forward to seeing more :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for answering my question!
Happy modding to ya then.

2 Likes

dude what

5 Likes

i have no life okay

10 Likes

Sounds about right :stuck_out_tongue:

for me

5 Likes

T’was a pretty strong introductory episode, since it explained who you are and how you became a Mod.

With that said, Shmime still needs to get his shmime off of his Mic and Cronk needs to stop being a scrub.

/s?

_____ When it comes to topics to talk about on the podcast, I think a conversation on what counts as spam on the boards in your guys' opinions would be pretty cool.
4 Likes

I plan on becoming a mod, in the long run.
This was good, I hope you do more.
Finally, is there any specific way you can grab attention to becoming a mod, or is there some complex process?

2 Likes

Oh, that is a really good idea, we may very well do one on the semantics of spam. (That’s definitely the episode title)

Kinda, not really. You either have to be super involved with the community (by flagging posts that need to be flagged), or have had some kind of interaction with TTV that extends beyond the boards. Like, some of us applied to TTV’s second casting call in June, 2014, and we eventually became mods. So, there isn’t really a definitive path to being one. And currently the mod squad doesn’t require more members. But, when one of us leaves the squad, there will be a position that’ll need to be filled, and thus new mods can enter the fray. Hopefully that helps :smile:.

7 Likes

#Yes!
I was waiting for this from the get go :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t really want any of you to leave…

3 Likes

Oh my gosh…

#I didn’t know I needed until I had it…

This is going to be great! Please keep doing these!

4 Likes

Hmmm…

Welp, time to enact Plan EFG
(A.K.A Throw Slime in the Cellar, Cronk in the Attic)

6 Likes

ah, I do like my podcasts nice and knockoff

2 Likes

I really don’t hear the similarities.

However, Slime’s Eljay impression is spot-on.

You don’t know how easy it is to escape from a cellar, dude.

6 Likes

That’s why you’re in the attic, mang.

3 Likes

The attic is even easier to escape from.

5 Likes

This was really entertaining, can’t wait for more 10/10.

1 Like