Modularity

Yep. For the low price of your entire life savings, you can now get a monthly subscription to Modularity’s premium deluxe streaming service that has exactly one show you want to watch.

7 Likes

Modularity Interviews Christian Faber!

We recorded our interview with Faber on May 25th, 2021, which I believe makes it technically the second community interview with him after TTV.

Past, Present, and Future Waj are all bad at estimating how long videos take to make and should be banned from the practice.

Oh yeah, I mentioned that we’ve been working on a new series for Modularity. I’ll confirm that it is indeed about BIONICLE and that the Rebel Nature interview was just a small part of our conversation with Faber.

13 Likes

The editing on this is superb!

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Rebel Nature 3 Years Later…

We dive back into Christian Faber’s Rebel Nature project for a third time (or fourth if you count the interview). I think any discussion of the legitimate work being done has been lost with Faber’s constant talk about NFTs. So we try to focus on what has actually been going on behind the scenes with their virtual production setup and the development of the TV series.

This is a sequel to the vid we did back in 2018, so if you want to get caught up to speed on the whole project, we now have a playlist for all of our Rebel Nature stuff:

And with that we’ve released the same amount of videos as we did last year (two), so… see y’all in 2023!

8 Likes

Happy 6th Modcastaversary!

On April 3rd, 2016, we released the first episode of TTV Modcast, later renamed The Modcast.

It started out as a parody / blatant ripoff of TTV Talks - a podcast TTV did where each episode was centered around a specific topic. I thought it would last maybe 10 episodes max. Now 6 years later, with 65 episodes out of 89 videos on the channel overall, I’m glad to have been wayyy off.

Been a fun journey discussing all of the topics. Speculating about concept art is a favorite of mine along with animated series and BIONICLE of course. While things have slowed to a crawl these past couple years, we’ve got big plans for 2022. We’re gonna try and release more than 7 videos! :open_mouth: (which we haven’t done since 2017).

To everyone that has stuck with us for these last 6 years, or if you’ve come along more recently, thank you. It gives me no end of joy to have so many fun discussions with everyone. To all of my friends in Modularity, I hope we can have more great conversations for years to come! :smile:

Man… 6 years…

151 videos edited…

ALL JUST A PRACTICE ROUND.

NOW:

13 Likes

NOW: JALA

MODJALARITY

Thank you all for sticking with your show. It’s been very fun and I hope for many more years’ worth of content from y’all.

8 Likes

[audible gasp]

he cracked the code

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Dang, if only I had seen the first episode.

3 Likes

Same.

I only clicked on this topic by accident, dunno what a Modularity even is.

4 Likes

It’s been fun to be a small part of this ride and I can’t wait to see where it goes

3 Likes

Yusssss, what a milestone!

1 Like

Thanks for bein’ a part of it, man! Who knows, we may have you back this year to talk about something… maybe like owls or frogs.

Thanks for all the support over the years, man! Your Mighty Morphin’ Mod Squad animation and Megazord review are my favorite things to come out of this whole charade :smile:

4 Likes

Imagine being there for the first episode.

Couldn’t be me, I’m not that old.

4 Likes

Definitely not, can’t imagine what that would’ve been like.

3 Likes

We will never know if he actually finished his homework or not…

6 Likes

Do you knowwww what it takes to be a-

Featuring the bois: Waj, Slime, Jogn, Cal, and BioKnight!

9 Likes

Do a topic about whether bats should be banned or not… unless you don’t want to.
Nice videos, by the way!

1 Like

Not sure what you’re referring to…

Thanks!

1 Like

In short, @Monopoly made bat mocs and started a war.

And here are some of the bats: Topics tagged bats

Also some bugs were involved.

3 Likes