Modularity

I’m blind and can’t read

4 Likes

Wait… there was a joke somewhere in there?

Must’ve missed it :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

Did I do good, Slime?

3 Likes

yes

yes you did

3 Likes

Heck ya! I’m starting on episode one right now! :sunglasses:

Update: I watched both episodes, and absolutely loved them! This show has great potential.

PS, I just about double posted this comment. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :smile:

Also, thanks for not double posting :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

No prob, I do what I can to be a good an law abiding member!

4 Likes

Wait, has the episode been recorded yet?

I would like to hear your thoughts on how G2 as a whole could be improved, be it marketing or set wise, whatever.

That’d be cool, I think.

2 Likes

yep
rip

however, we might cover this in a future podcast or something idk

3 Likes

#EPISODE 3 IS HERE!!!

We talk about Bionicle G2 in general, Journey to One, and if we think Bionicle will end in 2017.

16 Likes

Sorry for the bad quality, but here is my completed BIONICLE g2 collection as well.

First winter wave.

Second winter wave.

Unfortunately I don’t have pictures of the skullies but they are there.

4 Likes

Well, take around 40 or more sets and try to put them on the only empty shelve?

There’s some space around them, but I posed them so they look fine.

2 Likes

The idea had been floating around for months. I think it mainly stemmed from our shared want of guest starring on The TTV Podcast (even tho LM already has). Though, ironically, we’re not keen on having people guest star on the Modcast. At least not now anyway (it’s all a big experiment, so I’m not sure how long it will last).

So, I kinda took the initiative with actually making the idea a reality. I made a group chat on Skype, and the YouTube channel. And @Political_Slime made the awesome logo :smile:. It’s been a lot of fun so far, so I hope we make it to at least 10 episodes :stuck_out_tongue:.

– Waj

5 Likes

those are the heroes that this city needs

1 Like

Exactly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I’m just noticing this but, the colours seem to correspond with the Toa. Slime is Lewa, Indi, Kopaka, Jogn, Tahu, Chronicler, Pohatu, and Waj, Onua. Pure coincidence though. Seeing how LM’s color in the original image is yellow. So, idk, LM is Takanuva confirmed?

4 Likes

you need me, Black&Purple for earth, but that wouldn’t be the modcast anymore

also, you guys should put the link to the video, I can’t put it in full screen in my mobile phone

but that’s my phone fault, WHICH IS CRAZY IN GOING TO BREAK IT
oh wait I found a way to do it, never mind then

1 Like