Modularity

It really is.

I didn’t expect Waj or Jogn to sound like they are AT ALL.

8 Likes

You’ve never talked to them before?

Oh I have, I’m just talking about initial reactions.

4 Likes

Oh, okay.
I really didn’t expect you to sound like you do.
But Jogn was the greatest surprise, for sure.

2 Likes

It might take a while to associate the voices which member, but that’s just probably me.

4 Likes

LMAO!!!

I will definitely tune into this. After all, I did say I was interested in something like this.

You could discuss my unending quest to make a good MOCLOL! joking, just joking.

But being serious for a moment, you could talk about Kahi’s takeover and the AFD meme war. That would be pretty interesting to talk about as things did get pretty crazy. Meme’s, jokes, references… I even briefly caught stuff posted that was against the rules.

Oh and Waj knows about this one: The trust level system/algorithm getting temperamental. There is something to talk about.

3 Likes

I laughed at this.

1 Like

Go Waj. Woo hoo. TTV Modcast. This was so freaking funny it was amazing. My MOC project has attracted many users. Oh and @Political_Slime I invited you to that. But you guys probably don’t care at all about my Community MOC Project. So whatever. Discuss the Civil War.

3 Likes

Git ready… we recorded the 2nd episode last night, and it was on the TTV Civil War April Fools prank :smile:.

6 Likes

Well you’ve already discussed double-posting, which is your only aspect of existence on the message boards /s.

But really, my suggestions for future topics are: Pets, Favorite Movies, Favorite Games, School, Jobs, aaaaand i dunno. You’re adults, think of new topics yourself.

6 Likes

@Chronicler and @legomaster1378 aren’t

10 Likes

I’m definitely not

6 Likes

waj you liar

7 Likes

y’got me :stuck_out_tongue:

still don’t feel like an adult tho

But, yes we have a list of potential topics that we’ve made. We’re just interested in seeing what topics member on the boards want us to cover.

5 Likes

I should have added a “/s” to that last part, sorry.

Anyway, I’m subscribed to you guys now! I’ll edit this post or make another one if I think of more things I want you guys to talk about. As of now I’m still kind of on message board burnout after the whole civil war thing. Hey, just had an idea: You guys talk about the TTV podcast, cast members, and all their shenanigans. It’d be great!

4 Likes

Welp, another thing to add to my watch later for after I finish homework.

######Release me…

6 Likes

that was actually pretty funny

1 Like

It seems the slime from days long past has seeped into the cracks of Slime’s mic.

It’s stuck there forever now.

3 Likes

20 Likes

That Eljay Impression xD

3 Likes