Modularity

20 Likes

That Eljay Impression xD

3 Likes

Thanks for rubbing it in bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I fully support this I can never have more podcasts to listen to while doing other things
And Slime plz ur mic ;-;

Meme/10

1 Like

hopefully it will be better next episode

i think we found a workaround

4 Likes

#LEGIT REPRESENTATION

/s

Funny stuff tho.

28 Likes

this is the best.

1 Like

You guys should talk about Marvel and/or DC.
Basically your favorite movies(If you’ve seen any), or comics(If you’ve read any) from either companies. :smiley:

You could also have guest hosts (resigned/fired mods), such as Nyran, Scar, Star, and others possibly.
I think that’d be fun.

3 Likes

I could talk on and on about Marvel and DC! That may be a topic I am interested in.

5 Likes

Yes I would like to see that DC and Marvel talk as well.

And maybe how you would make them better.

Don’t get me STARTED on the problems of the current comic book industry! I could do that for hours.

4 Likes

I think you guys should talk a little bit more about yourselves. So we can get to know y’all a little better.

1 Like

'Tis just great.

1 Like

Until Jogn or Waj shut you up :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I mean, we can definitely do one on Marvel and DC, I just wouldn’t be on it because I have no interest in the MCU or comics in general, which I point out in Modcast 2.

Edit: @Leoxandar Bro, we don’ need to fight, (or start an off-topic meme war) :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ha ha ha… Doooon’t fiiiiight…

3 Likes

Okay…

*Puts down cannon *

8 Likes

This is surprisingly good. I’m also glad that it’s shorter than the traditional TTV podcast. Also, do a contest or something next episode. It gets you (at least in my rather limited experience) a bit more traffic.

1 Like

If we HAD any prizes…

2 Likes

Next contest’s prize: @Chronicler’s left kidney.

13 Likes