Modularity

I am beyond happy that #blamewaj is now a tag!

6 Likes

Me too

Also, ttvripoff is now a tag! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Yes! This shall be useful for later
#ttvripoff!

2 Likes

#blamewaj for the #ttvripoff :wink:

5 Likes

Alright, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve announced what tomorrowā€™s episode will be on, soā€¦ here it goesā€¦ the next episode will be about: :school:.

Soā€¦umā€¦

##[hype intensifies]

Also, the whole mod squad thumbnail art is still a thing. So, if you want your artwork featured on the next episode of the new extravagant, luscious, vivacious and all around dank podcast known as the TTV Podc-- I mean, Modcast!

Then, coolio :smile: :wink:, you can post it here, or PM us, or who knows we may PM you :open_mouth:. We probably wonā€™t be using photoshop images (pictures with our avatars cut out and pasted onto faces) though, as itā€™s usually harder to make a clear thumbnail with them. Hand/Digitally drawn stuff is :thumbsup:.

7 Likes

it took me freaking inspect element to figure what Waj meant

4 Likes

Or you can put your cursor over the emoji and wait a few seconds, and then youā€™ll see the answer.

3 Likes

but Diamod Is Unbannable

but I do Understand

2 Likes

#Alright, Episode 4 is here!!!

We talk about school and give our advice ā€˜nā€™ such on how to survive high school. As well as the kind of mindsets that people in the lego community often have. And we cover some of our funniest experiences in high school.

Enjoy! :smile:

8 Likes

BTW, that glorious art was made by moi.

3 Likes

I hate school man, the worst thing is spanish, I ALREADY TALK SPANISH WHAT DO I WANT THAT FOR! couldnā€™t you have made the modcast based around another concept?

1 Like

I am glad that I am not going to school
the Headmistress sent students of Home because of their short skirts and covering it up by saying they are Hefty

1 Like

Oh, I actually talked about the distinction between the two. But I cut that part out so the episode wasnā€™t too long.

Essentially, in the U.S. they call University, ā€˜Collegeā€™. And what we call ā€˜Collegeā€™ in Canada, is called ā€˜Community Collegeā€™ in the U.S.

2 Likes

Right, Iā€™m an Ontarian :stuck_out_tongue:

Community college, or as itā€™s known in Ontario, ā€˜Collegeā€™ is essentially a place where you go for around 2 years to get a diploma/certificate for some subject/field. (The ā€˜college/community college diplomaā€™ is less universally accepted than a University degree).

1 Like

Eh, Iā€™ll be in High School next year.
The weird thing about my school is that Iā€™m a complete geek, yet some of the most popular guys in school are my best friends.
Itā€™s strange, but Iā€™m not complaining.
(Iā€™m just glad Iā€™m not in a bigger school, in which my social status would be far lower)

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how you call all these things in english, but here how school works here, in order

Pre-escolar
Colegio
Instituto
Bachillerato/Grado Medio
Grado Superior
Universidad

I believe things are a little bit different in 'merica, also I donā€™t know if I got them all right

Social status is an abstract concept anyway, just be yourself and feel comfortable with wherever you fall in the high school food chain and youā€™ll be set. As I said in the episode, everyoneā€™s insecure in HS, some are just better at fakin it

4 Likes