shows over folks
nothing to see here
rip your tickets in half
and throw away that subscription
/s

4 Likes

FTFY.

6 Likes

Plz have me as guest on the next MODCAST. I will do whatever you tell me to.

1 Like

While we do answer the guest star question on the QANDA I might as well say that, asking to be a guest star on the modcast almost guarantees that you wonā€™t be one (kinda like asking to be a mod, now that I think about it :stuck_out_tongue:). We do have plans for future episodes, but none that make guest starring a regular thing that people can ask for. If we think itā€™d be cool to have a particular person on an episode, then weā€™ll be the ones to ask them.

So, sorry mayn.

ā€“ Waj

8 Likes

transfer all the money from your/your parentā€™s bank account to ours and weā€™ll talk

14 Likes

slurm nuu, we canā€™t extort ppl. itā€™ll set a bad example or something :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just stay the weekend with your local moderator. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

FTFY.

4 Likes

That works too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Uh, do any of you live in D.C./Maryland?

what are your thoughts on the new Sun and Moon trailer

1 Like

no
you could drive 7 hours to me though

We might do a full episode on this at some point, but I thought it was alright. Typing for the legendaries is eh, but Rotomdex sounds like a really cool and unique idea.

3 Likes

Slurm, sterpit, ur nt furny.

i dunno

i like to think iā€™m at least 62% funny

10 Likes

Actually, now that I think about it. This topic may turn into an AMA, which is no gud.

##Soā€¦ from this point on, if you have any topic suggestions for future episodes, feel free to leave them below as always.

And you can ask us general questions like this when weā€™re planning on having the next QANDA. But for right now, most general questions that donā€™t relate to the Modcast will be deleted.

Sorry 'bout this. It just occurred to me :stuck_out_tongue:.

ā€“ Waj

10 Likes

why donā€™t you try and do an entire episode
on Pokemon
Anime you Like
or Food

1 Like

Wow, we actually have both of those on our list :stuck_out_tongue:. Pokemon is more likely though.

Interestingā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what weā€™d discuss about food necessarily, butā€¦ Iā€™m sure we could think of somethingā€¦

3 Likes

Are you going to be using the two other suggestions from the poll for Episode 9 anytime soon

1 Like

Possibly. It may be a while until we have our next user suggested poll though.

1 Like

Umā€¦

8 Likes