Modularity

#Alright folks, it’s finally happening!

Episode 11 of the Modcast will focus on Bionicle G1.

But since there’s a lot of possible subtopics for G1 (sets, comics, games, websites, mini-films, etc.), I was wondering what you guys would like to hear our opinions on. If you have a subtopic that you think would be interesting, leave it down below.

Thanks again! :smile:

13 Likes

The film’s
MNOG

1 Like

Which years do you find the best/worst by sets and/or story?

Did any of you like/hate the ‘infamous’ Inika and/or Piraka build? Or did you just not care?

Did any of you ever collect the collectibles from 2001-2007, and were you sad to see them go by 2008?

Think that’s all I got

1 Like

I would like to hear how, you guys would finish the story serials that were left unfinished.

Maybe the sets, history and the plot itself.

the film’s what

6 Likes

The film’s failure.

3 Likes

I’d like to hear you guys rank them, though that might take more time than you have available. If you can’t do that, I think an episode about the best and worst things in G1 would be cool.

1 Like

What builds were your personal favorites of certain years.

1 Like

Do you need a pseudo-expert to answer any questions you might have mid-recording?

1 Like

You could talk about the different eras within Gen 1 (2001-2003, 2004-20050, etc.). What their styles were and how they effected the community.

3 Likes

Favorite form of G1 media?

2 Likes

Favorite style and year of G1 era? Comparison to G2?

1 Like

Favorite/most useful piece introduced during G1 BIONICLE.

2 Likes

What do you want to see from G1 return to G2?

And what was your first exposure to G1?

1 Like

I have an idea for an episode.
How about one about the Creative Content given to you guys?

1 Like

You are actually not the first person to suggest that :stuck_out_tongue: . If by ‘Creative Content’, you mean ‘Fan Art’?

1 Like

Yeah
But if you’ve gotten any videos and stuff like that in the past, you could discuss it there.

1 Like

Hmm, I suppose the closest thing would be Oonie/Xeros’s Civil War videos, and Slime’s ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Mod Squad’. But, other than that, there really haven’t been that many videos like that.

4 Likes

For those who haven’t seen.

Before Slime was mod:

After Slime was mod:

Xeros’:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/ttvengers-civil-war-trailer/209614
Oonie’s: (took down video.)

3 Likes