ok

no

7 Likes

aw, why?

have you even heard my voice in recordings

4 Likes

fair point

2 Likes

do one person. the game’s singleplayer, and having more than one person at a time could complicate things.

3 Likes

I certainly agree that recording multiple screens would be more complicated. We were thinking about doing a single recording initially, but I thought I better ask around to see what people’s preferences were.

4 Likes

actual answer have at least two people and do cut the dead points out

I know Winger said not to cut any banter, but leaving all the jokes that don’t land and other dead bits are going to make the videos potentially dull, and you already do axe quite a bit of your podcast stuff to make it more concise

also do not allow me to guest star in it or anything my voice is evil do not do it

5 Likes

Yeah, it will be highly edited, though I suppose we may upload the full playthrough of it some time later. Right now it’ll likely be with Slime, John, and I.

6 Likes

I’ve been listening to some of the older modcast episodes, and you said that you liked the new theme better than the classic theme.

That is not correct

Classic theme is the best theme

uh

2 Likes

What are you referring to?

1 Like

In the Civil War episode, you were talking about how after the K*hi boards, the boards were switched to the modern style, and you said that the classic style was depressing and the newer style was better.

3 Likes

oh I thought you meant intro theme or something

anyway modern theme is better shujt udp your not my father figure

1 Like

Ah yeah, that was in episode 2. I believe LM said that the classic style was depressing, and I agree with that sentiment. The newer style is more vibrant. As for which one is better, that’s up to personal preference.

3 Likes

Blasphemy

1 Like

but

my eyes

3 Likes

i like modern theme because i like bright vibrant colors

classic theme is okay but a bit bland imo

both are superior to mobile

6 Likes

look you don’t have nearly enough eyes to go worrying about them

yes this is a logical statement

4 Likes

Oh … ok. For a minute I thought … but no, you cleared it up. That makes much more sense.

3 Likes