Modularity

We will never know if he actually finished his homework or not…

6 Likes

Do you knowwww what it takes to be a-

Featuring the bois: Waj, Slime, Jogn, Cal, and BioKnight!

9 Likes

Do a topic about whether bats should be banned or not… unless you don’t want to.
Nice videos, by the way!

1 Like

Not sure what you’re referring to…

Thanks!

1 Like

In short, @Monopoly made bat mocs and started a war.

And here are some of the bats: Topics tagged bats

Also some bugs were involved.

3 Likes

I made a MOC with a basket for a head.

What more do you need? that’s content right there :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, I vaguely recall something about bat profile pics being a trend, but didn’t know about this. Thanks.

Finally, C O N T E N T

So to answer your question, we probably won’t do that as a topic, but thanks for the suggestion.

We’re still open to new topic suggestions. I will say though that episodes 66 - 71 already have a topic, so it’d be from 72 onwards.

5 Likes

So any new ideas will be on a waitlist for at least another year and a half :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s optimistic, Oonie-- new eps will be out by at least 2027

But yeah, we’re going to try and get more videos out this year :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Planning on talking about constraction themes s’more and we haven’t done a poll in a while so… which would y’all be most jazzed about us discussing?

• Galidor
  • Exo-Force
  • Knights’ Kingdom II

0 voters

4 Likes

why does exo-force lead by .01%

2 Likes

because me

1 Like

Good job voter #4, you make me proud

5 Likes

810nicle day is upon us , so naturally here’s an update that’s not really actually about Bionicle!? :open_mouth:

I’ve mentioned we’ve been working on a new BIONICLE series these past 2 years. Hoping to get it out soon. In the mean time we’ve been preparing to do our BIONICLE Heroes DS playthrough. I’ll be making a highly edited video this time 'round, along with the full LP later. Till then I leave you with this image:

BHDS Thumb (smol)

9 Likes

Dunt beleev 'is lies…

Star The Clone Wars Wars

You may be thinking, “BIONICLE Heroes DS sure looks different from how I expected…”, but what you don’t realize is that the post above was all a cunning ruse- a Sith plot to subvert your expectations. There is no BIONICLE Heroes DS, there is only Star Wars: The Clone Wars™!

In all cereal though, we recorded the BHDS lp and its 3 hours and 20 minutes long in total. I’m in the process of editing the short video for it. Also Modcast 67 should be out this month and will be about Amphibia.

13 Likes

links are broken

4 Likes

The links to the episodes are in the first post of this topic.

5 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

If all goes well, we should be premiering our 3 hour LP of BIONICLE Heroes DS tomorrow.

What would be a good time for y’all?

5 Likes

Start sometime in the afternoon, so I can watch once I get out of work.

2 Likes