Molowok, "Light Side Of The Moon" or "The Brightest Shadow"

This is a remake of an older MOC, do you like it?

This is the older version:
BTW: I had to search for my black pins and axels so that his colors would be consistent

5 Likes

Pretty standard (inika build). Not too much that I legitimately see wrong other than those shoulder horns. Neat.

Well, thanks.

I like this guy, but I’m not a fan of the shoulder tails, they look better on his back, like in your previous version.

Ok, I´ll see what I can do

1 Like

Alright! Also, I should mention, I like his name. :smile:

1 Like

BE A MAN

WE MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER

BE A MAN

WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON

BE A MAN

WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
HOO-AH

Could have been such a Perfect Reference

Pretty standard, though that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I do think the placement of the cape looks a little odd.

I putted the cape there because it gave me the feeling of an interdimentional traveller, also it covers the horrible horriblity of the right arm, without the cape it´s… very very bad
You must admit he is way better than the original.
Just noted that without the cape, he looks like a sort of knight

2 Likes

In general I like his look, especially I’m a huge fan of the Hydraxon head, but his arms are a bit lanky and could use a shorter piece like metru limb, or a different one alltogether.

1 Like

Love the asymmetry. The colors are basic, but streamlined. The weapons are lackluster, but overall I like it.
8/10 only because Inika build.

1 Like

This looks good. There’s a definite improvement between the versions.

1 Like

Thanks, I fixed everything they told me was wrong with it, including the red axels, the crotch and the unexistent complexity in the arms.

I got to admit this is great.
But the horns are positioned weird.

1 Like

Where do you think they would be better positioned?