Monochrome MOC Contest

I need to think about the rules for some time, I can give you my answer later.

I’ll give it a shot, why not. Working on a moc that practically fits the criteria anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean it can’t have been previously built, or previously posted? Also can you submit more than one model? Because I have about three that I could submit.

Sounds fun I’m in

I’m in!

Finish mine.
1 Like

I’m sorry i haven’t been more active in this topic recently, I’ve been dealing with schoolwork.

Rules still stand, but some additions

• As long as it has not previously been posted, it’s fine.
  • LDD is allowed
  • MOCs still must be mainly Bionicle, Technic, or CCBS

From now on, I will be less lenient with the rules, and may refuse MOCs that don’t follow the rules. Since there is a board rule about contest deadlines, final entry date has been moved to January 25th

1 Like

That’s not how rules work. You either have to not allow it or allow all of it.

1 Like

Thank you for you’re consideration, but, if you don’t mind, I’d like to pull my entry from the contest. It’d be unfair for the other contestants if my MOC didn’t adhere to the rules.

4 Likes

#IT’S DONE.
And it’s not very good.
Here it is!

1 Like

I’m supposed to post this link here right?

I totally have a moc I could enter but I’d have to do a few color swaps. Hasn’t been posted prior and is close to complete.

Edit:
I have a friend interested. We shall see if he enters in time.

1 Like

I’m in. I need to make a bl order by then but I’ll absolutely have it done.

1 Like

Question. Since black and white are technically the darkets and lightest shades/tints of a single color couldn’t we technically use one color then white and black? XP

I’m just trying to avoid part swapping tbh, the way it’s built is a total pain to rebuild.

Done!

What? black, white, grey, and silver are encouraged, but not required (they’ll affect your score).

He’s asking if we can make the photos black and white

Oh, then no

@Xing1870
Actually no, I was saying by definition monochrome is black or white or shades/tints of a single color. And by the latter definition I could get away with having a color, in this case red. It was more a half serious question because parts swapping on that moc is certainly annoying but I’ll manage.

1 Like

Lets do it!

(yey)

1 Like