Monopoly’s Mocs Part 3 - Matoran

Still got more stuff in my backlog to go through. This time it’s all the little background Av-Matoran I love building.

You may actually remember Zorth, I made a topic for her really bad original version right when I joined. She’s no longer a “hunter of rahi” nor is her life particularly “tough”, she’s just some random Le-Matoran who frequents Tanma’s bar.

Ham Guy lives up to his name. He loves ham; he’s practically addicted to it. He single-handedly toppled the ham black market entirely by accident simply by eating all of their stock. Very narcissistic as a result of his extreme musculature from eating so much ham. He’s been kicked out of the bar countless times, once because he sweated so much the table rotted.

Karz is one of Puuki’s Po-Matoran friends. While he was once conscripted into Zardok’s military and given giant scorpion pincers, he’s now made amends with his past and just messes about in M&S Foodhall.

Curtis is just your average guy. Nothing too remarkable about him, and with no notable contributions to society.

Scrawg is a Ta-Matoran whose interests include jazz music and giving people concussions. Like Karz, he too was part of Zardok’s army, only he chose to retain and further embrace the modifications given to him rather than replace them, now going around with a pair of acid-soaked serrated claws where his hands should be.

Another of Puuki’s friends, Skrut is a common sight within the boundaries of the House. He pops up just about everywhere, easily recognisable by his weird head and super long arms.

While some would describe Felza as just your average Ga-Matoran, she’s actually a hopeless drunkard who barely ever leaves the bar, often just sleeping under tables for the night. Tanma would almost feel sorry for her if he wasn’t profiting from it.

Jeremy is a renowned snowboarding champion, though he’s been training in triple-bladed-swordsmanship as of recent.

Stabby Man is just a man who stabs people.

Finally, Turkel is a Le-Matoran who is shunned by society for ‘awful colour distribution’.

Here they are all together.

24 Likes

very cool - i love their individual looks and personalities!

4 Likes

Hooray there’s more Monopoly Lore™!
Very nice mocs. While simple, each Matoran looks pretty unique, and this is reinforced by their personalities in the Monopoly Lore™.

4 Likes

Those are all pretty cool in their own right and surprisingly different from each other despite all using the same-ish build.

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing do.

3 Likes

I always enjoy some simple av matoran.

2 Likes

I think you mean the black forest ham market

this man is an absolute chad

he’s really quite nice once you look past the whole stabbing thing

5 Likes

Indeed he is. He also works at Ikea.

4 Likes

why doesn’t ham guy have any ham in his picture?

1 Like

7 Likes

perfect. How long will it take for him to devour that?

1 Like

two seconds.

6 Likes

Doesn’t sound like anyone I know…

Nice lineup overall, I rather like the wacky proportions on some of 'em. The Monopoly Lore™ is, of course, the best part.

4 Likes

They’re really quite a lot like the original Avtoran sets
like, really a lot

4 Likes

Well, yeah, aside from Ham Guy they’re mostly just crowd fillers. Doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun with their personalities, though.

4 Likes

nice to see the avtoran build getting used, love their comical backstory’s and personality’s

3 Likes