Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Now, This is my favorite movie of all time. Why? I don’t know… maybe because it is funny. Anyway, this is the place to talk about it, and post quotes, and gifs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu… (skip a bit, brother)

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/94b53129e3cb4cd6f4098dba7820b98d.gif

16 Likes

This movie is easily the funniest move I’ve ever watched. I love it so much.

3 Likes

Remeber the holy hand grenade? Gods I laughed so hard during that scene…

4 Likes

I still need to see this movie T-T

3 Likes

It really is a great film. There are so many memorable moments in it. The Black Knight and The tale of Lancelot are my favorite parts. And of course the Trojan Rabbit.

2 Likes

This movie was easily one of the most memorable(in a good way) movies I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Im surprised this hasnt been already done.
Just one question. What is the air speed velosity of an unladen swallow?

2 Likes

I don’t -
#AHHHHHH

6 Likes

AUGGGGHHH We just need a Monty Python topic…

Flying Circus has the BEST skits MP has ever done. And Now For Something Completely Different also hosts many brilliant skits.

This movie was my first introduction to “real” comedy (ie: not the kiddy stuff, like jokes about death and sex and just awesomeness. I also first watched this when I was 2) and I still crack up every single time I watch it. It’s a masterpiece of humor, british humor nontheless. (IMO, always better than American humor. Have you seen anchorman?) and the acting is spot on.

What do you mean? African or European swallow?

3 Likes

Those are the same thing, Bio

7 Likes

What is your name!?

1 Like

What is your quest?

Anyways, ne.

3 Likes

To find the Holy Grail!

2 Likes

What I don’t know.

2 Likes

YES
ALL OF THE YES
Monty Python is one of my favorite things ever!!!
(It’s also one of my most quoted things ever. xD)
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LVHvruzZtis/hqdefault.jpg

3 Likes

That reminds me…

Enjoy!

7 Likes

I remember that!

3 Likes

Man, I love this movie, it’s easily on the most funny movies I’ve ever seen. It’s brilliant.

Man, when I first watched this I loved it so much. I was 8, so I probably shouldn’t have, but it set in stone my love for British humor, a more “sophisticated” form of humor than what my friends liked at the time. It’s one of my top 20 favorite movies, and it’s one of my top ten favorite Broadway shows (NYC! NYC!). And remember… (Do Not watch this watch if you dislike ethnic humor, or if you’re too young.)

And… (Same disclaimer here also)

3 Likes