Moon Dragon

Wowie I need to keep TTV updated more. I always upload here late.
Anyway here’s Moon Dragon, my latest MOC, which some of you may have seen on my other sites/at Brickfair VA last week.
Moon DragonMoon DragonMoon Dragon
Detail:
Moon DragonMoon DragonMoon Dragon
Flickr Album: Moon Dragon | Flickr
Slideshow Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3IdSfM-YSs

I was asked about the rubber bands on the front legs quite a lot at BFVA, so I’d like to clarify here that the rubber bands on the front legs are NOT required to keep the pieces in place, however, they are there for added support.
Bonus:

:smiley:

93 Likes

Noice. Like how it looks

2 Likes

really like how the head is done, and the way you manages to make the underbelly blue.

1 Like

Awesome. I love the color distribution and the shaping here.

2 Likes

10/10
One of my favorite mocs I saw in Brickfair.

2 Likes

Saw this thing at brickfair, looks even better in person! Also thank you for letting me perform for you all😃!

1 Like

Amazing moc, really like the smooth shaping and the creative use of parts especially the way you used torso armour, incredible work.

1 Like

Thanks man, the tricks were awesome!

Really quite great! my only real issue is the Hero cores on the shoulders, they break up the color distribution and stand out.

(unless this is a Hero dragon…in which case all is forgiven)

2 Likes

I sense a distinct lack of much backstory, which irks me a little. The MOC is bootiful though.

I like the design, though would have liked a bit more of the blue so that it separated out the white pieces used for the majority of the MOC

Love the colors and the shaping! The head is nice to!

1 Like

I love it’s design.

1 Like

UMMM NONE OF MY MOCS CAN COMPARE. I AM SO LIMITED ON PEICES ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. Aka Its good.

1 Like

I love how you used the Suukohrak heads, and the head design is great.

1 Like

Necropost

I need to know how to make that head.

This Moc is just great. Other the the hero cores this thing is a 10/10.

And I am not just saying that because its a dragon.

1 Like

Beautiful MOC. Very well designed.

1 Like

LOVE this moc. Inspired me to make something similar.