Moon Knight

Please have Keanu Reeves, please have Keanu Reeves, please have Keanu Reeves.

I really don’t give a crap about the story, the characters or anything. If we will see John Wick in the MCU, I will be happy in any possible scenario.
This is also the only item of Phase 4 that excites me, other than Loki. Tho I prefer to stay sceptical. Who knows? Maybe it will not have Keanu Reeves, in which case my hype for it will significantly drop.

1 Like

Other than sounding like a cool Shovel Knight boss, I know literally nothing about this character. Could be neat though.

1 Like

He’s Batman but insane and something about Egyptian stuff.

3 Likes

No.

Moon Knight is Batman who acknowledges he himself is a psychopath. He dresses up in white because he WANTS the bad guys to see him. Also he has multiple personalities occasionally (depends on the run). Read about the character, he’s cool. There’s so many good comics out there ready to read, so read them and anticipate a good show!

8 Likes

I think I liked him better when he was a Shovel Knight boss in my head.

Well that certainly sounds interesting.

1 Like

From the basic stuff I’ve read on Moon Knight, I am excited for this, he seems like an interesting character.

Definetely Keanu Reeves material.

I’m not sure that Disney can keep up the momentum of the MCU. Endgame served as the story’s climax, with Far from Home being the falling action and epilogue. Basically, I’m not sure that they can keep pumping out new superheros while still capturing our interests.

I’ll have to disagree with you on that. Although I definitely agree that end game was the climax, I definitely foresee them keeping people’s interest. If you look at the comic books, the plot for endgame was in one of those. Yet still they made it many, many more comics afterward.

I’m not actually sure any of us can predict what will happen next, nothing like the MCU has really happened before.