Morbius

We’ve all seen it. The numbers only tell truth. This movie has truly captured the attention of the entire world and I don’t think a single film will ever beat it. Discuss this masterpiece.

#morbiussweep

5 Likes

Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea releasing a movie about a guy that looks like evil vampire Jesus around Easter.

2 Likes

further proof that jared leto is terrible at his job
EDIT: and by job I mean everything

2 Likes

I checked my mail today to find two Morbius tickets. To say I was disgusted that some horrible person would dare put Morbius tickets in my mailbox would be an understatement

4 Likes

Let’s run a poll for which boards user has the hot take that it’s a good movie, shall we?

1 Like

What are your thoughts on Morbius (2022)?

• Great!
  • Alright.
  • Horrible

0 voters

1 Like

I just realized that Ora Nui was being sarcastic :man_facepalming:

I haven’t seen the movie

Same, but trust me, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

An “alright” category cannot exist for such a film.

3 Likes

“Morb, or Morb not, there is no Morb.” -Yoda “Morbius,” Morbius post-post credit scene

4 Likes

the last surviving person who doesn’t like morbius huddled in a bunker, the cries of the morb mob beginning to grow. he looks in sadness at his copy of iron man 10th anniversary edition, recalling on the MCU before it became the Morbius Cinematic Universe.

with one last tear he feels the shudder of the ground as the vault door swings open. the chants of morb assault his ears as the ringleader of the mob, morbident of the united states of amorbica, shouts “it’s morbin’ time!!”

5 Likes

So this is what happens when I’m usually asleep

The post-credit scene of that movie is such a god-awful afterthought that only exists because Sony refuses to accept that it is not going to bust the block with a Sinister Six film. Those thirty seconds are worse than Fantfourstic in it’s entirely

What happens when you are unusually asleep though?

But No Way Home is literally a sinister six film

1 Like

Hmm, when I’m unusually asleep… I imagine I’d get fired. I don’t know though, I’m never awake for it

There were only five villians so technically it was a Sinister 80% Buffered film

Oh wait too tired for math

This proves everything.

5 Likes

He Morbed all over Netflix, Morbtastic work my fellow Morbheads.

3 Likes

Is this related to amogus???

1 Like

It better be.

2 Likes

The scene where Matt Smith dances to insane person music really made the film for me.

7 Likes

Morbius brought this man back from the grave

7 Likes