Mr.Freeze moc

“Have you ever seen a flower die? Something so full of life, just collapse and freeze.” Well this man has, Mr.Freeze.

Created by DC Comics, Mr.Freeze is an enemy of batman. My Mr.Freeze moc has a freeze gun, the suit, and more. Now, the back. Now, the side.And finally the freeze gun. Now, be careful and call batman if this freezing villain comes after you.

7 Likes

He looks alright. The back of his legs and his feet are a bit much, and the arms seem stumpy(then again if you’re going for an Arkham game feel I can sorta see it). He’s very creative!

Yeah, I went for a mix between Arkham City and the Cold, cold heart dlc.

Nice. It’s a little clunky, but it’s still the Mr. Freeze we know and love. I think you should have filled out the whole dome, but this is still a pretty good MOC.

I don’t think the Skull armor on the feet really work, I would remove those and go more for straight up robotic shell boots. The back of the legs also stick out because of the armor, I would find a different way to do that. The front of him looks pretty good, but maybe pose him a little better, because right now it looks a little awkward!

Where’s Arnie?

Who is Arnie?

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger

In the pit of disappointment along with his performance and Joel Schumacher

1 Like

this looks funny but at the same time kind of awesome