Mrs. Potts

To commemorate the 25th anniversary of Beauty and the Beast, I decided to make a pretty simple MOC of everyone’s favorite talking piece of china , Mrs. Potts:

Front View:

Back View:

Top View:

Not going to lie, I’m not very proud of this one. Any criticism would be extremely helpful.

38 Likes

I quite like this, although I can’t say that I’m a fan of that face that looks like it hasn’t cared about anything in years. good Job!

7 Likes

This thing looks like it giving up on life

Never thought there would be a Lego moc of Mrs. Potts… Its great for what its based on

2 Likes

Yeah, about the face. I tried to use the regular, eyes-wide-open 2x2 Mixel eyes, but it just made her look a wee bit too odd. That’s what led to… Well… This.

btw, Thanks!

2 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What was seen cannot be unseen.

2 Likes

That’s look great, and Beauty and the Beast is on the 25th anniversary, not the 20th.

Derp alert :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems faithful enough, but those eyes make it look like Cogsworth made an incredibly horrendous pun. It would be nice if the mouth was a bit bigger. Good choice on the colours, as well.

1 Like

I was hoping that a gun or cannon would unfold from its head, but this is still pretty good.

3 Likes

It’s a worthy representation of the character. Sure it’s rough around the edges, but not down right terrible.

1 Like

What’s with the eyes you chose?

:wink:

1 Like

She look like she’s done with Chip’s crap. Great work.

1 Like

This looks good, i like it,it is really good

Mrs. Potts is not amused.

1 Like

I would say giving it curve slope and different eyes will make this much better, the structure seem to be solid.

1 Like

-75/10 no Chip. /s

In all seriousness, great moc.

1 Like